Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Mining

(3 reviews)
    14.95 USD
    Author: @SubCZ
    Mines ALL ores in ALL locations. Motherlode Mine, Blast Mine, Gem Mining, Amethyst, Sulphur Mine, and more!
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/25745-sub-mining/

About Sub Mining

Author: @SubCZ

Mines ALL ores in ALL locations. Motherlode Mine, Blast Mine, Gem Mining, Amethyst, Sulphur Mine, and more!

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/25745-sub-mining/

The Sub-Mining script has worked fantastic for me ever since I started using it. No bans on any of the dozen or so accounts that have used this script. I actually purchased this one first, then got the sub account builder and they work together perfectly.  I plan to use most every one of the "Sub" Scripts to take care of anything one would really need.

Link to review
    zmotion

Script does not load. Takes 10 minutes to "Load Resources" just to fail loading script.  No Script support either.

8:19:20 PM: [SCRIPT] Failed to start!
    8:19:22 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "skill_defence" from web!
    8:19:22 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "gear_slot_cape" from file!
    8:19:28 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "gear_slot_cape" from web!
    8:19:28 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "stat_ranged" from file!
    8:19:33 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "stat_ranged" from web!
    8:19:33 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "gear_slot_amulet" from file!
    8:19:35 PM: [SCRIPT] Failed to start!
    8:19:38 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "gear_slot_amulet" from web!
    8:19:38 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "skill_magic" from file!
    8:19:43 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "skill_magic" from web!
    8:19:43 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "ore_mithril" from file!
    8:19:43 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "rock_volcanic_sulphur" from file!
    8:19:50 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "rock_volcanic_sulphur" from web!
    8:19:50 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "potion_extended_antifire" from file!
    8:19:50 PM: [SCRIPT] Failed to start!
    8:19:55 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "potion_extended_antifire" from web!
    8:19:55 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "stat_melee_strength" from file!
    8:20:00 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "stat_melee_strength" from web!
    8:20:00 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "ore_coal" from file!
    8:20:00 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "food_meat_pizza_half" from file!
    8:20:00 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "food_bread" from file!
    8:20:00 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "gear_slot_hands" from file!
    8:20:05 PM: [SCRIPT] Failed to start!
    8:20:06 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "gear_slot_hands" from web!
    8:20:06 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "usa_flag" from file!
    8:20:15 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "usa_flag" from web!
    8:20:15 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "food_stew" from file!
    8:20:15 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "food_shrimp" from file!
    8:20:15 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "food_tuna" from file!
    8:20:15 PM: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: Skipped loading "rock_amethyst" from file!

Link to review
    ReMan

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

So far has been an awesome script. Has made me millions at motherlode Mines. Keeps track of progress, and how many ores/gems you have mined. If you set a goal it will also show you, by percentage, how far you are. Lower mines at 58 mining im making 80k+gp/hour. Upper level at 89 mining I am making around 240k gp/hour. 

Progressively improves equipment if you choose. Also, gives you the option to progressively choose where to mine after a certain amount of time, or once you reach a certain level. Has been super efficient so far, and has not given me any issues once I figured out to make it work. 

When I reach 95, I will try gems and update this with any information. Definitely worth the money for anyone who hates the grind of mining. This was my first script so I have been using it for over a week(daily), and have not been banned. Thank you so much for the awesome script.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.