Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Blast Mine Lifetime

(5 reviews)
    49.95 USD
    Author: @Zawy
    Fully all in one Blast Mine script. Does all requirements for the minigame.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/25712-👑dreamy-blast-mine👑-account-building-worldhopping-banking-pulling-rewards/#comment-421929Does the blast mine minigame

About Dreamy Blast Mine Lifetime

Author: @Zawy

Fully all in one Blast Mine script. Does all requirements for the minigame.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/25712-👑dreamy-blast-mine👑-account-building-worldhopping-banking-pulling-rewards/#comment-421929Does the blast mine minigame

Mr Pandason

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Amazing script! I have two accounts to 99 mining flawlessly plus making bank while doing so! Would highly recommend !

Link to review
    Only Madly

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing AIO moneymaker! Have been using it for about 2 weeks now and haven't had a single issue. Averages ~500k/hr at 75 mining, even more at higher levels. 2 pets and hundreds of mils have been gained, and zero bans to show from it. If you're on the fence you owe it to yourself to at least give it a shot, you won't regret it.

Link to review
    Brooker656

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This is just an awesome script, you will get help if needed very fast on the Discord if Zawy is busy there are many cool People who always are active and willing to help each other.

5/5 definetly. 

image.png

image.png

Link to review
    Creev2

· Edited by Creev2

Great product as always from Zawy with the usual awesome customer support regarding any questions etc. 

I am currently running blast mine on multiple accounts without any problems and loving the script so far.

Gp/h is very good at 75+ mining for runite ore. Screenshot is  my progress with 4 accounts mid 80"s mining in two days. 

image.png

Link to review
    NurarihyonAlt

The builder works beautifully at making the account and getting it started, couldn't ask for anything better

Always love using your scripts. Keep on finding these crazy methods. I don't know how you find all of these first and push it out so fast <3

Making my small GP stack just a little bigger everyday 

Going to try for 100+hr proggy :P

IMG_8591.jpg

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.