Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift

(10 reviews)
    20.95 USD/month
    Author: @Zawy
    Fully All in one Guardians Of The Rift
    Does all requirements for the minigame
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24598-👑dreamy-guardians-of-the-rift-👑-account-building-all-altars-uim-mode-portals- ge-support-pickaxe-upgrading- /#comment-382958

About Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift

hannoeo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best script out there!

From level 27 - 99 by GOTR only using this script. I did 8-10 hours a day for 1 and a half month no bans or issues.

Really satisfied with this script will purchase more scripts for Zawy without a doubt. 

6 out of 5 possible stars. 

Link to review
    MaikelDorien

Best script I ever used for GOTR I have 2 account running 24/7 no sleep breaks and over 100+hours run time awesome ❤️

B15A5F5F-417E-4FE0-8BB9-7E5B8792EA14.jpeg

Link to review
    Bigdovahkiin

29 hours in on one account and 17 hours in on another, both started with no requirements at all. Great script and really helpful author who responds quickly too. Can't recommend enough.

Link to review
    deoxysss

Amazing script, been running it for days now and it plays out the minigame perfectly, op also is very responsive and helpful, 10/10

Link to review
    Kjeldas

This script is working wonderfully! Started at 1RC and Mining and it competed the pre-requisites without issues and started doing the minigame.
    Been running it on and off for a week with breaks without issues.

java_2OQX6jMN2u.png

Link to review
    nadan81

Working great so far, have had no major issues running it for nearly 24 hours including breaks. OP is very quick to tackle any bugs or issues if reported so highly recommend

Link to review
    mounif

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

i love this script nothing goes wrong im 79 rc atm started at from 1 when beta came out, thanks alot brother awsome scripts i got some other 99s with your script nothing goes wrong.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.