Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift Lifetime

(13 reviews)
    54.95 USD
    Author: @Zawy
    Fully All in one Guardians Of The Rift
    Does all requirements for the minigame
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24598-👑dreamy-guardians-of-the-rift-👑-account-building-all-altars-uim-mode-portals- ge-support-pickaxe-upgrading- /#comment-382958

About Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift Lifetime

Epixx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ran GOTR first time. Got 70 RC in 24 hours and my first pet! Ez W

spacer.png

Link to review
    zexxez

It works like a dream. I've ran it for 3+ days at a time (with breaks included) it's got me to top 500 Rifts Closed for lv 3 skillers 85+ RC with 0 effort.

The level of customisation of this script really makes it that bit safer. I recommend playing with the options every time you run.

No bugs or glitches found, smooth as butter!

Highly recommend this!

Link to review
    roostin23

Multiple accounts with 99 RC this script is amazing 10/10 

Link to review
    NurarihyonAlt

image.png

image.png

Works perfectly for me. From the builder to running the minigame its always flawless. The Nature and chaos runes are what I didn't give away, slowly rebuilding all the stacks again. I love this minigame so much gives me free rc exp and runes for free mage xp on other accs <3 Thank you for always making amazing scripts

Link to review
    lucaboi

AIO Guardian of the Rift Script.
    The Script does all for you. Quest, upgrade Pickaxe, get rewards and buy the experience boosting outfit.
    Again an awesome job and release by @Zawy<3
    (Screenshot is from lvl27 rune crafting and lvl1 mining)

image.png

Link to review
    W199

Top tier script. 10/10 

Aio what more can you ask for! 

Great job once again Zawy <3

Link to review
    Chuckzoor

10/10 would recommend! Simple GUI

Great options! from customizing how many points you want to focus on to doing everything!

i love this script!

Very recomennded!

Zawy is also quick to fix any issues and very quick to offer help and assisstance if its needed!

Link to review
    fatal slut

amazing so far,  the fact you don't have to get any of the stats to start using it is hands down how all bots should be, as soon as i saw that i bought it, and since i've gotten a few scrips already i didn't even use the free trial i already new it was going to be a good script, as soon as pouches get added this will be unstoppable! get it now!

Link to review
    qGoated

This script is amazing. The fact that it does the pre quests for you so you can just jump right into the game is amazing. The bot runs smooth and Zawy is very quick to reply with any questions or potentional bugs. 10/10 recommend this bot. 

Link to review
    Jaykwon

Amazing script 

fav part has to be the builder/quested did it on like 4 accs all level 3 pretty fun to watch because I hate doing quests.

Great help in the discord server every1 was running the beta, every1 was giving pointers zawy was on top of improving the script every step of the way before actual release. 

Link to review
    FirstTimer03

This script is just so amazing. All you need is like 150k and it will literally start from lvl 1 account to GOTR ready account.
    I ran multiple accounts with 12+hrs and it just works great. It is really simple script to run and by any chance if you have any question, Zawy discord people were super helpful with it.

unknown.png

Link to review
    EliteP3t3

I used this script on an older account, a fresh one, and working on my UIM now. Starting the script in a fresh account is absurdly cool. I gained over 80 levels collectively between the fresh and older account. Absolutely incredible. The automatic pick axe upgrade is an awesome touch along with the all of the customizable options. It can do SO much and it’s very simple to navigate. 10/10 🤌

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.