Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

ChinchompaAccBuilder

(2 reviews)
    • First month
      9.95 USD
    • Renewal
      5.65 USD/month
    Author: @camalCase
    Builds an account from lvl 3 -> lvl 63 hunter & Eagles Peak quest done for only ~50k gp
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24361-chinchompa-acc-builder-1-click-start-~50k-gp-for-a-red-chin-ready-account/

About ChinchompaAccBuilder

Author: @camalCase

Builds an account from lvl 3 -> lvl 63 hunter & Eagles Peak quest done for only ~50k gp

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24361-chinchompa-acc-builder-1-click-start-~50k-gp-for-a-red-chin-ready-account/

skillerd99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Only did partial eagles quest up until bronze feather. After that it just stood around doing nothing.

Link to review
    309jmk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

DO NOT BUY THISFor a paid hunter script you're not getting "paid" This should be "free" you have to babysit it. it gets stuck on the feather part of the quest and runs back in forth while questing. you have to manually put the feather in at the start of the script. then when it gets all the feathers it gets stuck you have to manually do it again. My experience with this script wasn't good I would suggest other hunter scripts, the script needs a whole rewrite. not sure if it's from safe fails that were added but it's a bot-looking script. needs BIG improvements.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.