Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Vorkath

(5 reviews)
    • First month
      From 29.95 USD
    • Renewal
      0.00 USD/month
    Author: @SubCZ
    Kills Vorkath for 2M+/hour. Supports tick perfect woox walking, with advanced antiban randomization. Optimal decision making for maximum efficiency. Integrated muling.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23746-sub-vorkath-2mh-woox-walking-tick-perfect-dhcbvoid-integrated-muling-advanced-antiban/

This is the limit of DreamBot client instances you can run at one time with this script. For example, if you purchase the "5 Active Instances" limit, you can only run this script on a maximum of 5 clients at one time. It is not linked to in game characters. Purchases do stack, so you can purchase multiple quantities of different limits and they will increase your limit by that amount.

Learn more about instance limited scripts here.

IMPORTANT: VIP or Sponsor is REQUIRED to run more than 2 accounts at a time, even if you purchase more than 2 instances for this script!

You can either pay month by month, or save in the long term with a lifetime purchase.

About Sub Vorkath

Author: @SubCZ

Kills Vorkath for 2M+/hour. Supports tick perfect woox walking, with advanced antiban randomization. Optimal decision making for maximum efficiency. Integrated muling.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23746-sub-vorkath-2mh-woox-walking-tick-perfect-dhcbvoid-integrated-muling-advanced-antiban/

xdra

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

banned within a day using it, the only script i have used as well.  

Link to review
    testttmewmc

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Script is very opinionated, with little to no options to choose from. I don't want the script to reorganize my bank... I don't want the script to eat manta-rays... I don't want the script to use the lunar colony bank. Where are the configuration options?? Also script dies multiple times while attacking Vorkath, and there are no prayer pots left in the inventory, and the player is out of prayer. The script tries to enable prayers in this state, which is impossible (0 pray points, 0 pray potions).

I've also seen the script not eat food when less than 21 HP, with a projectile incoming (max hit of 32), and then dies without eating.

When working properly... the script gets around 18 kills per hour (left running for 5 hours) and makes 2m/gp/hr.

3 stars for no customization, multiple deaths, and average kill count per hour.

Script could also start "woox-walking" a tile or two before it actually starts... wasting 3-4 attack cycles walking to a different tile. It instead walks all the way to the west, then selects a far-eastern tile to perform the walking. I've attached an image highlighting the area that it could start woox walking from.

java_tgGUjHazk8.png

Link to review
    timebreaker

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Been running it 24/7 aka suicide botting and no issues at all. Once you have all the requirements in the FAQ channel on their discord it will run perfectly.

Easily 3m+ per hour, highly recommend!

Link to review
    BrownK1d

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

this script is amazing. It has worked perfectly for me for 3 consecutive months without a single ban, this product is worth buying 

Link to review
    Simpa333

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Got 1 day banned within the first 2 days of using it, would not recommend! 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.