Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Account Builder V2 Lifetime

(24 reviews)
    119.95 USD
    Author: @SubCZ
    Trains ALL 23 skills with over 120 training methods. Builds ANY account with one click. Integrates Sub Quester (125 quests) and moneymakers for the ultimate All-In-One experience.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23104-sub-account-builder-all-23-skills-60-training-methods-all-in-one-mode-quester-integration-task-mode-advanced-antiban/

About Sub Account Builder V2 Lifetime

Author: @SubCZ

Trains ALL 23 skills with over 120 training methods. Builds ANY account with one click. Integrates Sub Quester (125 quests) and moneymakers for the ultimate All-In-One experience.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23104-sub-account-builder-all-23-skills-60-training-methods-all-in-one-mode-quester-integration-task-mode-advanced-antiban/

alast

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

absolutely amazing

Link to review
    faygo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good script saved me time and for a cheap price as it does everything

Link to review
    Darcness

SUB is the GOAT. Took me a solid week to decide between all the options out there, but I gotta say the QOL and convenience of an Account Builder is just too good to pass up. Not to mention just how well the scripts work, better than all the other stuff I have done trials on across different platforms. You honestly cannot go wrong with SUB.

Link to review
    BelieveIt

Top notch for sure! Love setting up a basic account and coming home to a skiller haha

Link to review
    ihatemateus

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

For anyone considering or on the fence about this script, this is the best money you're ever going to spend, especially if you're building up a main (or alt) to switch to legit play. I made two new accounts around August, and along with several other scripts (quester, slayer, undead druids, and scarabs) I've managed to get these bad boys up to over 100 combat since then with one having over 1500 total levels. This is the ultimate account builder tool and honestly, there probably won't be another like it on the market ever (or a long time) until some minor customization is made to some of the features. Notable highlights;

• Task system works flawlessly. When you use the AOI mode, the activities are switched up in reasonable and human-like intervals
    • The skill progression system works really well and the quester is near perfect with a ton of items that are helpful to building up a raid/boss-ready account
    • While not the fastest account builder on the market, several skills fly up pretty fast because they are power leveled and likely utilize methods on the OSRS wiki 

Some things to consider to determine if this is right for you. The money makers I have are great for building up wealth for a mid-game tier account. After running both the undead druid and mage scripts, the listed gp/hr estimates are pretty spot on but certainly fluctuate based on your combat levels. There's two ways to approach this account builder that will determine how you want to fund the account building. You can either start with a fat stack and focus on the power leveled skills (like construction, woodcutting, mining, etc) or focus primarily on the skills that have some ROI (like herblore, smithing, fletching, etc). Even if you don't make a profit on some of these "profitable" skills because of the GE market, you'll at least get as close to breaking even. As mentioned previously, there are some skills that just powerlevel, so potentially not ironman friendly until a feature is included to bank the items you collect (like wood for fire making, fish for cooking, etc). Overall using these scripts and seeing the amount of passion Sub and their team have for the script(s) in their discord server is incredible. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks that seem to always be happy to answer reasonable questions and support-related needs. Excited for additional customization and expansions on the available scripts. <3 

Link to review
    Billie9849

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This is the most feature packed account builder on the market. The only one you will ever need!

Link to review
    Drewskiii

Sub Scripts are 100% worth and have never given me problems! I prefer Sub Scripts over all others here on dreambot!

Link to review
    DudeContext

Been using the script for about a week now. What can I say? - It's incredible. 

I bot accounts to create mains. - so this has been perfect. I can select the exact stats I want my account to be and with just one click the script does the rest. 

I love how it works does a few skills at a time, constantly changing up what its working on just like a human. It even purchases equipment to match stats when it gets them! Additionally with SUB quests I am able to pick the quests I want to complete and the script does all the hard work (training, purchasing, and other requirements) all without me having to do a single thing.  

SUB also has a very active discord server, where there's great 1 on 1 support, and bug fixes going out very frequently. There's a community of people always offering help.

All in all this is one of the best scripts out there. Blown away with how comprehensive it is too. Give it a try, its very worth the price.

Link to review
    TheGriff DNT

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

the best public account builder, this script has helped me to automate my farm with just one click 

also the scripter has good support in his discord and solves bugs as soon as possible, 100% recommended, this script is worth every cent  

Link to review
    King Ongel

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

This Is One Of The Craziest Scripts I Have Ever Used.
    You Literally Enter In What Levels You Want For Whatever Skills You Choose And It Levels It Up Doing Different Tasks.

When It Does The Same Skill For A While, It Change's The Activity Automatically.

Integrated With A Few Other Scripts... One Of The Craziest Scripts I've Ever Used... Thank You @SubCZ

Looking Forward For Other Lifetime Scripts To Come Out That I Can Purchase To Show My Support <3

Link to review
    NerdysMods

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

v1 was great now he just released v2! Done lots of boring skilling with this script no problem. Hardly any bugs that I run into when skilling. Lifetime is so worth it. It really should cost way more.

Link to review
    Fisherking

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

the absolute best script on dreambot cannot be happier with this purchase and so excited for all the new features tbat v2 brings! so glad that i bought lifetime!

Link to review
    Oldheaven157

2 of 6 members found this review helpful 2 / 6 members

DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT!! 12 accounts banned in a matter of hours! It all looks good but youre being sold a lie!

Link to review
    riggytiggydog

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Purchased 1 month ago and it became abandonware almost immediately after I purchased. Very cool. Dev has been completely MIA for 4 weeks with no plans of returning.

Link to review
    SwiftKD

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

If you want to just see bans everyday when you wake up. I defenitly recommend this script. Throw accounts into it and see them burn. Honestly i don't know how scripts with this high ban rates are even allowed to be sold on dreambot. 

Link to review
    kjdsfjkhsad23

· Edited by kjdsfjkhsad23

1 ban. Not worth the money IMO. ($200+ for this inc. quester and slayer add-on.)

Best on this store for this sort of product for now though.

As far as I am aware, you can't even decide what gems you would like it to cut, what potions to brew etc..  

Link to review
    arh164

· Edited by arh164
    more updated info

The bot was working pretty well until I wanted to start questing. For some reason when I went into all-in-one mode or Task mode, it would not let me add the quests to the planned task list. Also, it may not be programmed to do quests, but it is advertised that it does 118 quests.  if someone could clarify if it is supposed to do that? thank you.

Update:

Well, I did further research myself and it does not support questing... The tile is extremely miss leading. Please clarify this at the BEGINING of the FORUM and NOT in the MIDDLE 

of the forum.

Also, it has been a few hours since I reach out and no one still has reached out back to me.

Hopefully, this help future customers.

Thanks.

Well here's another update on 6/9/23: 

After not using this bot for the past 2 weeks (taking a break from osrs) all of my accounts that used this script are BANNED! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Currently trying to get a refund they do not make it easy.

Link to review
    unzubaru

0 of 4 members found this review helpful 0 / 4 members

Two accounts banned in under 12 hours with this garbage AIO mode.

I tested this bot on two of 4 accounts, this bot got BOTH banned in UNDER 12H

It is practically a SCAM - DO NOT BUY

Link to review
    RetroVoid

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

i bought the lifetime one and i cant even use it. says i dont own it. i need a fix please thank you

Link to review
    tigerheart

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Got potential but no security  witch is useless 4/5 accounts banned within a day of using his only script.

Link to review
    runescaperog

· Edited by runescaperog
    to big

0 of 4 members found this review helpful 0 / 4 members

Sub has some of the best scripts for sure. I like to stay at 7-10% mouse speed which I have gotten a few accounts to level 100+, the integration of all of his other scripts is just so smooth. I would recommend picking up the quester, Slayer, druids, scarab mages (way less traffic than druids), zulrah, & vorkath. 

Only problems are Thieving, farming, & rock crabs/sand/ammonite

Sorcery garden runs for thieving or farming get you 8-9k an hour which is very very low, instead just get the runelite one click pluggin & I would not use any of the combat methods to train crabs. Alot of incidents of misclick, running around aimlessly, & attacking crabs which are already under attack bringing alot of unwanted attention to you. Great Buy overall 8.5/10

Link to review

do not buy. every account banned within 3 hours of use. last account was only 20 minutes old with lvl 5 fishing

Link to review
    qoz

· Edited by qoz
    Additional context

Honestly the best option I've found for an AiO account builder with minimal to no babysitting required.

You will need a little bit of game knowledge and tweaking of the AiO for your account niche to utilize this remarkable script as effectively as possible.

/Edit

I would also like to include that if you are planning to use this to mass product accounts.

- Premium proxies are a must.

- You MUST trial and error via a custom profile YOU setup yourself for whatever use case.

- You MUST have the ability to identify what tasks may appear botlike to other online players and plan accordingly to avoid in-game player reports.

- Patience is key

I mention all of this after reading some of the more negative reviews, and my assumption being these individuals didn't follow any of these steps to protect themselves.

bot safe.

- qoz 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.