Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Account Builder V2

(14 reviews)
    • First month
      34.95 USD
    • Renewal
      29.95 USD/month
    Author: @SubCZ
    Trains ALL 23 skills with over 120 training methods. Builds ANY account with one click. Integrates Sub Quester (125 quests) and moneymakers for the ultimate All-In-One experience.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23104-sub-account-builder-all-23-skills-60-training-methods-all-in-one-mode-quester-integration-task-mode-advanced-antiban/

About Sub Account Builder V2

Author: @SubCZ

Trains ALL 23 skills with over 120 training methods. Builds ANY account with one click. Integrates Sub Quester (125 quests) and moneymakers for the ultimate All-In-One experience.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23104-sub-account-builder-all-23-skills-60-training-methods-all-in-one-mode-quester-integration-task-mode-advanced-antiban/

YoMommz

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

i purchased this script because it looked pretty legit. my god what a waste of money it was. its impossible to do nightmare zone, it only wants to buy the worst gear my account can use, custom gear does not work it always goes to g.e and buys the same shit that i already have and for the life of me cannot get it to accept my gear. it just defaults to an iron kiteshield and rune scimitar. all of the good stuff youd want out of the script requires you to purchase more add ons. for $30/month you should get atleast some questing abilities. it sat for 4 hours at g.e after doing 20 minutes of nmz. this shit needs to get resolved before i cancel my renewal.

Link to review
    someonekw

banned in less than 3 days of using with breaks

Link to review
    Hughmor

Script is complex, clunky and full of bugs.
    Used the 3 hour trial and despite it making some questionable training method choices I decided to purchase a month to see its capability.

Very misleading on the "integrated" quester, which only mentions the additional at the very end of the post in the notes.

Attempting to run some simple requests, it loads an inventory of resources then breaks- not knowing how to bank.

False advertising with "Builds any account with one click" - I'm sure the script works if you spend 30 mins customising the tasks- but I'm not prepared to waste my time configuring something that can easily be managed by another script that I have.

As with my previous experience with "AIO" scripts, there's too much that can go wrong- stick to the simple and reliable scripts which wont leave your bot spamming something for hours.

Link to review
    looilk2321

2 accounts permabanned around 5 days in, seemed like it was caused by the  thieving master farmer script as they were both banned shortly after training this skill. product worked well before that

Link to review
    KingFrag

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far the best script I've used in a long time. 7 days going strong with decent breaks setup. This is a solid script!

Link to review
    AutoMan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

pretty lucky if you guys found this early imo 

Link to review
    Exhalin420

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

legit best scripts I've ever had the pleasure of using can't wait to test out that zulrah script Have Builder/Quester and they work together so well I am just so impressed by the skill and the GUI is just fantastic. I will be no doubt using every script of Sub's before I decide to stop. lvl 3 (Handmade Tut) > Capital for skills > Greatness. Ban Rates have been at approx 5% of the accounts and that is just a fantastic rate very happy and would recommend these scripts to anyone.

Link to review
    Slezzzy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Instantly added 3" to my pp length.

Great script have had a very small amount of accounts banned not even due to the script. (forgor breaks) All reasonably priced and I have been able to build a multitude of accounts and even a mid tier main!

Link to review
    Ape

Great script however I got banned after a week. Use at your own risk! I'm a multiple AIO product user so not sure which exact one got me banned though.

Link to review
    Vaporeon

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

only botted on the account for 4 hours total, 2 hours yesterday, 2 hours today got banned sad i wasted 30 bucks...

Link to review
    naluly

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

10/10 the regular method switch is amazing, its fun to watch the numbers go up

Link to review
    Flabby Fukr

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Aint even gunna rant. 1 click your whole farm, subCZ is as proffesional as they come in the scene,  and is actively developing everyday. Hense the massive success this is. If you dont own this bot youre doing something wrong

Link to review
    Chadley

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Deadass best AIO in the store gotten me 2 800+ TTL accounts an still going I dont even touch it does it all <3 SUB IS BEST a++

Link to review
    nerdKing

· Edited by nerdKing
    Error in spelling

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

SOLID 5 STARS
    I've used other ACC builder scripts in the past but Sub's are TOP TIER. It automatically syncs with his Questing bot and MONEYMAKERS so you don't even need to fund the accounts being built. They're truly doing it by them selves in an AIO package. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.