Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Fighter

(3 reviews)
    • First month
      14.99 USD
    • Renewal
      9.99 USD/month
    Author: @Zawy
    Fights almost every npc, supports combat style switching, automatically grabs loot table, potion support, custom locations and much more
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23252-👑dreamy-fighter👑-multi-attacking-combat-style-switching-potions-banking-custom-looting-prayer-special-attack/

About Dreamy Fighter

Author: @Zawy

Fights almost every npc, supports combat style switching, automatically grabs loot table, potion support, custom locations and much more

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23252-👑dreamy-fighter👑-multi-attacking-combat-style-switching-potions-banking-custom-looting-prayer-special-attack/

coopbank2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I received very fast support from you even though I do not have Discord and since correcting my mistakes (not specifying the script to retrieve the food to be eaten + leaving the list of items to loot empty) the bot has worked flawlessly. I am currently using it on two accounts, one uses melee and one ranged. I do not think the script supports ranging, but it still works. I also told the bot to pick up arrows so if I just re-wield them every 10 hours or so it works. I am getting a very good first impression because I have tried it out in difficult scenarios but it still managed to "reset" itself and keep on grinding. Thank you for your fast support today and for letting me enjoy your script!

Link to review
    kreature

Very streamlined GUI, easy to use and with anit-ban. Zawy and the team have great support too, so if there's any issues, they're quick to fix them. A must have!

Link to review
    Sikovit

Easy to use, smart, simple.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.