Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Zulrah

(9 reviews)
    • First month
      From 19.95 USD
    • Renewal
      0.00 USD/month
    Author: @SubCZ
    Kills Zulrah for up to 3m+ gp/hr. Innovative antiban with human mouse movement and custom interactions. Highly customizable with QuickStart/CLI support.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22935-sub-zulrah-1-3mhr-advanced-antiban-human-mouse-quick-startcli/

This is the limit of DreamBot client instances you can run at one time with this script. For example, if you purchase the "5 Active Instances" limit, you can only run this script on a maximum of 5 clients at one time. It is not linked to in game characters. Purchases do stack, so you can purchase multiple quantities of different limits and they will increase your limit by that amount.

Learn more about instance limited scripts here.

IMPORTANT: VIP or Sponsor is REQUIRED to run more than 2 accounts at a time, even if you purchase more than 2 instances for this script!

You can either pay month by month, or save in the long term with a lifetime purchase.

About Sub Zulrah

Author: @SubCZ

Kills Zulrah for up to 3m+ gp/hr. Innovative antiban with human mouse movement and custom interactions. Highly customizable with QuickStart/CLI support.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22935-sub-zulrah-1-3mhr-advanced-antiban-human-mouse-quick-startcli/

n1n4sph3r3s

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Unbelievably well done. I've been running it for hours the last two days, interacting with it here and there but mostly just letting it do its thing. It naturally has some issues but for the most part it does what it should, and then some. Often gets me 1M within 20 minutes, and my stats aren't that great. It's really amazing to watch (at least for me, as someone who doesn't actually even know how to do Zulrah and is bad at bossing, gear swapping etc). It's like watching a live tennis match or some shit. Anyway, probs to Sub, this is genius tier imo

Link to review
    doofusgamer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly a great bot, but I just got banned after just over a week of use

Link to review
    yep ok

great script.

one thing i would like to see a POH option using fairy rings i feel it would be less bot like.

Link to review
    Fisherking

the best zulrah script on the market, its worth buying lifetime! Thank you sub

Link to review
    jeremy213

· Edited by jeremy213
    Updates

Fairly average, Takes awhile to gear sometimes doesn't gear properly when settings up
    cons:
    Averages a death every one or 2 hours
    Doesn't use ANY untrables other than avas / ma1 or ma2 cape
    20m + to start

Pros:
    Once it's going it doesn't really break
    Low resourse
    No ban so far
    Making me a little bit

Test was done with: 90 range - 91 magic + augury + rigour  

Overall statement: Sub is very helpful, Good guy, Great coder this just needs some time, For the money it's worth it if you don't get unlucky with bans

Link to review
    adrianeiide

· Edited by adrianeiide

Great script, 2100 kc without trouble! 

1 thing that couldve been implemented is recognising getting a pet and storing it.

Link to review
    WnbJake

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Very great moneymaking script, literally one of the best.

Link to review
    zeekfreak

0 of 9 members found this review helpful 0 / 9 members

was unaware you needed 20m in gear to start doesnt tell you gear requirements prior to purchasing then when trying to ask for help i received nothing but toxic impulses at 2 AM with help, didnt get to try script still no help

Link to review
    pacattack

Great script although the gear upgrading seems to be broken and requests gold to be put on the account instead of just upgrading as you sell items over time.

Also an easy upgrade to the script that would help alot is defensive mage casting as it doesn't change attack speed and gives free def xp could add an option for it in the gui launcher?

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.