Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Quester - Advanced Lifetime

(12 reviews)
    119.95 USD
    Author: @SubCZ
    Completes 125 quests plus diaries. Gear customization, Quest Queueing & G.E. support. Fully automated. Quests include Underground Pass, Regicide, Legends Quest and many more.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22818-sub-quester-advanced-101-quests-advanced-antiban-human-mouse-quick-startcli-quest-queueing-db3/

About Sub Quester - Advanced Lifetime

Author: @SubCZ

Completes 125 quests plus diaries. Gear customization, Quest Queueing & G.E. support. Fully automated. Quests include Underground Pass, Regicide, Legends Quest and many more.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22818-sub-quester-advanced-101-quests-advanced-antiban-human-mouse-quick-startcli-quest-queueing-db3/

AutoMan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

id say its worth. Ive had issues with a few quest (only sometimes though, which is weird and makes me believe its a user thing, not a script thing) but most of the time it works flawlessly, especially the long quest, only thing id want for it to improve is be able to finish started quest (does this for a some quest though) because my game crashes in the middle of a quest and it just bleh...now gotta do it by hand haha; and ofc more quest, like monkey madness or haunted graves, but ofc it'll cost more at that point but right now...get it while its cheap 

Link to review
    kulmeka

Got more than I expected.

Link to review
    fromme15

was kind of nervous bout a questing bot cuz i figured it was gonna bug out and get stuck but it runs the quests flawlessly. no babysitting required.. hands down best bot ive ever used. highly recommend this bot if you hate questing as much as i do.. 

Link to review
    Sparklerninja

· Edited by Sparklerninja

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

It's really hard to recommend this bot. It will successfully get you about mid-way through most quests before it fails/needs human assistance. Additionally, if you have to assist the bot (which trust me you will lol - especially on any quest where it needs to make a certain tile accessible), you will usually have to complete the remainder of the quest by hand because it is unable to resume from any other part of the quest. 

Link to review
    lil b

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Similar experience as Sparklerninja. Lot's of human intervention required.

Link to review
    Oldheaven157

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT!! 12 accounts banned in a matter of hours! It all looks good but youre being sold a lie!

Link to review
    NerdysMods

Wow Just WOW! I remember a time were quest bots were an "Impossible Script"! Not only has Sub successfully made a superb questing bot. This thing is dam near flawless! Very very minor issues and I mean those issues are probably my fault lol. Im really surprised the life time license is not way more than it is. I would highly recommend this script to anyone and should get it soon than later. Would not doubt the price going up as Sub adds more scripts. 106 QUEST!!!!!!!! What else to even say! Went from like 60 quest points to 188 in a matter of a week or two. Could of did it probably in two days if I really wanted to. 5/5 stars!!

Screenshot 2022-09-14 181054.png

Link to review
    kr0nex

Let me tell ya guys, this is worth the money, it covers a bunch of quests needed, it does its work, and SUB is everytime hyped to help.

this is clearly most of the best questing scripts outthere :)

Link to review
    kjdsfjkhsad23

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Same experience as lil b and ninja.

Not worth $100 IMO.

Unfortunately the best on the market for now.

Link to review
    Tiggero

Its an awesome script it really is. The only thing is I wish that if you dont have enough gp for buying the quest items from GE , the script would have your character go to places like goblins on high pop worlds and pick up gp or would sell logs at general stores or something until it had enough gp. Or at least it would try to pick up the items during the quest. The sub account builder also would be better if you could have the bot pick up gp drops from goblins during early leveling. It leaves a lot of gp just laying on the ground. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.