Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Wintertodt Lifetime

(5 reviews)
    24.95 USD
    Author: @Zawy
    Features:
    Fletching roots.
    Light brazier upon start.
    AFK settings.
    Game skipping.
    Crates opening.
    Custom feeding.
    Multiple stop settings.
    Customised banking.
    Worldhopping.
    Customised eating.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22625-👑dreamy-wintertodt-👑-fletching-roots-light-brazier-upon-start-afk-settings-game-skipping-crates-opening-custom-feeding/

About Dreamy Wintertodt Lifetime

Author: @Zawy

Features:

Fletching roots.
    Light brazier upon start.
    AFK settings.
    Game skipping.
    Crates opening.
    Custom feeding.
    Multiple stop settings.
    Customised banking.
    Worldhopping.
    Customised eating.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22625-👑dreamy-wintertodt-👑-fletching-roots-light-brazier-upon-start-afk-settings-game-skipping-crates-opening-custom-feeding/

roostin23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

99 fire making on 5 accounts with 0 Bans. You seriously can not go wrong with Zawy!!

Link to review
    dasds22

Absolutely insane script, 10/10.

Link to review
    FlippinMid

This script definitely gets the job done. Scripter is extremely responsive and always responds/updates scripts with any issue.

Link to review
    Lanimallurks1

So far this was the first script from Zawy that i purchased and it was easily worth every penny. The script works great and has many different options if you choose to fletch, open crates, afk at a certain points, it was very thought out and well coded.  I made the mistake of running the script for lengthy times on a brand new account, so i was banned, but this is on me, and not the script. I should have known better. I would highly recommend this script to anyone who is looking, just dont do it on a brand new account for obvious overlength periods of time. I was so happy with this script i also purchased the dreamy agility script and that one supports every rooptop course plus a couple more i believe and was absolutley amazing as well. Keep it up and anyone on the fence, purchase it, you won't be dissapointed.

Link to review
    HumanVerified

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This worked exactly as its suppose to! Nothing fishy about this script or anything wrong with it! It honestly works flawlessly and to be honest ill probably only ever use this scripters scripts because I finally found someone who is very active in responding and will help you until your issues are fixed. I dont know about anyone else out there but i feel 20 times safer and better knowing that im talking to someone and that someone is responding to want to help you. The posts/threads created does extremely well in explaining what it comes with and how it works.

Zawy has been more than helpful even during the trial phase! Once i got a further explanation it made a lot of things come together and make sense. I will say this though. Take the time to really learn the functions and how each setting works. Once you figured out your food and hp % and what you want out of wintertodt then it becomes 100x easier to set it up :)

The features that comes with this script is all you need! I have been able to get crates AND i havent died once yet (after figuring out the food and what works best for my character). The safety feature in the script is a VERY VERY nice touch and soo glad that exists. It is 100% worth it in my opinion :)  

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.