Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Bun Dicer

(1 review)
    • First month
      From 12.49 USD
    • Renewal
      0.00 USD/month
    Author: @Bunnybun
    Fully customizable and riggable. World hopping. Mule support. Favourable odds for your account. Can do emotes.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21426-db3-buns-dicer-up-to-date-rigging-fully-customizable-muling/

About Bun Dicer

Author: @Bunnybun

Fully customizable and riggable. World hopping. Mule support. Favourable odds for your account. Can do emotes.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21426-db3-buns-dicer-up-to-date-rigging-fully-customizable-muling/

The Script works great, It does everything it is supposed to. Awesome being able to rig... However, these aren't viable anymore because of the excessive mute rate. 

Obviously, if you don't change the default message you get insta muted. I avoid words like "Roll, Gamble" etc. and get crafty with it. I even don't let the dicing bot advertise because they take more time to make with quest points, adding GP, outfits, etc. But all of my advertising bots get muted within minutes of being in a high traffic area. I guess If i wanted to farm dozens of advertising bots I could be better about it. 

This isnt the Devs fault, great script, just the game has changed. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.