Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# AIO Skiller

(14 reviews)
    49.99 USD
    DreamBot's # AIO Skiller script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    12 skilling scripts:
    Woodcutting, Firemaking, Runecrafting, Mining, Cooking, Fletching, Fishing, Prayer, Thieving, Construction, Crafting, Smithing Future skilling scripts included Quick start support Very informative paint Active customer support
      Gallery                           QuickStart parameters -params "script name" "path to saved config file" -params woodcutting "C:/Users/Hashtag/DreamBot/Scripts/#Woodcutting/yews.json"  
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22409-db3-aio-skiller-flawless-10-skilling-scripts-future-scripts-included

About # AIO Skiller

DreamBot's # AIO Skiller script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

aioskiller.png

Features

• 12 skilling scripts:
      Woodcutting, Firemaking, Runecrafting, Mining, Cooking, Fletching, Fishing, Prayer, Thieving, Construction, Crafting, Smithing
    • Future skilling scripts included
    • Quick start support
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery
    aiogui.pngkuva.png

kuva.pngkuva.png

kuva.pngkuva.png

kuva.pngkuva.png

kuva.pngkuva.png

kuva.pngkuva.png

kuva.pngkuva.png

fishinggui.jpgkuva.png

prayergui.jpgkuva.png

thievinggui.pngkuva.png

constructiongui.pngkuva.png

craftinggui.jpg

smithinggui.png
    QuickStart parameters
    -params "script name" "path to saved config file"
    -params woodcutting "C:/Users/Hashtag/DreamBot/Scripts/#Woodcutting/yews.json"

I've trialed a few scripts in this bundle and was happy with them—great value for what you get and the quality. The only thing I would like to see is maybe hunter and mlm added under mining. A+

Link to review
    DGFUB

Amazing deal, thank you #! 
    Takes seconds to set up, I have ran the WC script for days without issues. 
    Thieving script is also amazing, thank you for the recent update! 

Not even tried the rest but already worth the money with just these two. 

Link to review
    christoC

Wonderful Script!!! Has done me wonders so far with woodcutting, smithing, and mining.

Only thing we may need to touch up is the Switch Worlds feature. It's not working when I mine which is a problem since I mine Addy and that takes too long to respawn. So, I sit there for minutes waiting rather than hop worlds. One other though, for smithing, would be to be able to smelt with superheat!

Wonderful script! Love having it. Thank you! Great Work!

Link to review
    z10n

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Absolute best scripts on Dreambot. All scripts included in the AIO Bot work perfectly, with good anti-patterning, and Hashtag has fast, within 24 hour reply customer support. 10/10

Just ran the woodcutter script, powercutting willows for 90 minutes, worked perfectly.

Link to review
    asmodeusx

Truly miraculous. Excellent anti-ban on everything I've run so far - way to go man. One script I myself want to see from you is Superglass Make. That would be the most excellent thing on the planet.

Link to review
    SylvieT

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Absolutely loved the script! Got me 99 thieving with no bans at all! Definitely recommend to others!

Link to review

Phenomenal collection of scripts for an undeniably fair cost when you consider how much time and effort goes into programming, updating, and playing the role of customer service rep. My experience so far with Hashtag and his scripts is nothing short of amiable and reliable. He truly reads and considers constructive feedback and is always willing to provide support if a customer is having problems, demonstrating extreme patience.

Like some if not all people, I am skeptical when I first turn on a script from someone I dont know much about. However, it wasnt like that with Hashtag whatsoever because something I do before buying a script is to see what kind of person the author is through post history; he is always putting his best foot forward and never taking shortcuts for a quick buck. Its obvious when using his scripts that his attitude carries over into distinctively high quality code, which provides assurance that he genuinely cares about the preservation of customer experiences.

To conclude, Hashtag is an ardent scripter whose always on the ready to create, assist, and resolve. There is no one who develops more trustworthy scripts with such pristine proficiency than this author.

Link to review
    iamprov

Love this script, Hashtag is very responsive and had a fix for my problems completed very quickly!

Link to review
    jjjjj_dawg

The friendliest and most professional developer I have encountered in the scene.

Really appreciate the attention to detail despite the massive amount of scripts Hash manages to push out for us!

It's honestly admirable.

I have only tested the fishing script so far, but it was persuasive enough to make me grab the AIO package as soon as I saw it.

Perfect.

Link to review
    PortalZimmer

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The script is a really good package, easy to use and it's super helpful. You won't regret it!

Link to review
    Hlan7

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

one the best scripts to buy hands down. 

if you dont buy it for the scripts buy it for the customer support , its one of the absolute best. Hansd down

Link to review
    Protein Shopp

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Had trouble with the thieving script and I decided to contact HashTag to address the issue. 

He kindly guided me on how to use the script, told me the best equipment to use and was very responsive. 

I'm very impressed with the service and will definitely be buying scripts in the future from him

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.