Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Construction

(3 reviews)
    14.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Construction script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Servants:
    Rick, Maid, Cook, Butler, Demon butler Popular training methods:
    Crude wooden chair, Wooden bookcase, Oak chair, Oak dining table, Oak larder, Mahogany table Unnoting using Phials Quickstart Very informative paint Active customer support
      Gallery
          Requirements Phials as unnoting method
    - House at Rimmington Saw and hammer in inventory Nails in inventory if using regular planks Coins either in inventory or in servant's moneybag See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22238-db3-construction-flawless-all-servants-rimmington-phials-most-popular-methods/

About # Construction

DreamBot's # Construction script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

construction.png

Features

• Servants:
      Rick, Maid, Cook, Butler, Demon butler
    • Popular training methods:
      Crude wooden chair, Wooden bookcase, Oak chair, Oak dining table, Oak larder, Mahogany table
    • Unnoting using Phials
    • Quickstart
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

constructiongui.png

#construction.png

Requirements
    • Phials as unnoting method
      - House at Rimmington
    • Saw and hammer in inventory
    • Nails in inventory if using regular planks
    • Coins either in inventory or in servant's moneybag

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22238-db3-construction-flawless-all-servants-rimmington-phials-most-popular-methods/

Chessex

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I like the simplicity but it has a few things I wish it would improve on.

Things it does well:

1. Simple and quick setup

2. Movement seems natural

Things I would like to see improved:

1. More building options

2. If you are in the wrong tab in settings, the AI doesn't know what to do next

Link to review
    otsenre123

I am using this script for oak larders and it runs great. I have had no issues and I think it's a really solid script that gets the job done.

Link to review
    ReMan

· Edited by FallenHost
    Fixing a mistake about bot, and my xp/hour was incorrect.

Out of the three construction scripts available, this is the better one. 

Its superior because it supports demon butler, and keeps a constant flow of mahogany tables. Also xp rates are over 200x compared to others doing the same task. Not going to bash the others or list which did which but one did 160k xp/hour and the other did 235k xp/hour. This script is doing 412k xp/hour. Happy I tested all 3 before buying. Now this may be different compared to what task is being used, im unsure. I only did mahogany tables, But this is the most efficient bot for construction out of my experience. Shows time until next level, xp until next level.

I am not a coder. Mad respect to everyone that has scripts out. I appreciate everyone that does these and thank you guys so much.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.