Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Thieving

(4 reviews)
    19.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Thieving script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Blackjacking:
    Menaphite Thug, Bandit (level 41), Bandit (level 56)
    Up to 200k experience per hour! Pickpocketing:
    Man, Farmer, Warrior Woman, Al-Kharid Warrior, Master Farmer, Guard, Knight of Ardougne, Paladin, Hero Stealing from stalls:
    Tea stall, Bakery stall, Fruit stall Dodgy necklace support Banking and dropping Eating food Quickstart Very informative paint Active customer support
      Gallery
          Requirements Blackjacking
    - Completion of The Feud quest See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22233-db3-thieving-flawless-blackjacking-pickpocketing-stalls-dodgy-necklaces

About # Thieving

DreamBot's # Thieving script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

thieving.png

Features

• Blackjacking:
      Menaphite Thug, Bandit (level 41), Bandit (level 56)
      Up to 200k experience per hour!
    • Pickpocketing:
      Man, Farmer, Warrior Woman, Al-Kharid Warrior, Master Farmer, Guard, Knight of Ardougne, Paladin, Hero
    • Stealing from stalls:
      Tea stall, Bakery stall, Fruit stall
    • Dodgy necklace support
    • Banking and dropping
    • Eating food
    • Quickstart
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

thievinggui.png

#thieving.png

Requirements
    • Blackjacking
      - Completion of The Feud quest

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22233-db3-thieving-flawless-blackjacking-pickpocketing-stalls-dodgy-necklaces

Jericheaux

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

10 Hours running this after purchasing. Not a single mistake made, fast and efficient. Honestly shocked as to why I didn't do this in the past. Saving me literally days of my life stocking up on stealing from stalls for free combat leveling food later on. Highly recommend.

Link to review
    Warzage

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve used this scrip for so many hours and activities. Master farmer blackjacking and extensive time on addy knights. I’ve got from low 60s to current 98 thieving and it’s perfect, had one minor hiccup while doing master farmer and hashtag corrected the problem same day after I posted. Great script and support 

Link to review

Used the blackjack script for around  7h straight no ban also works smooth with unoting food!

used the script in total of 10hours works perfect happy with this purchase!

I don't bot 100% on my account, it's like 60/40, but hastagh scripts are phenomenal!  Also TEMPOROSS/Wintertothss WORKS SMOOTH AS BUTTER!

I recommend this script! for sure!

Link to review
    CaS5

Suicided this script for about 3 days straight to get 99 thieving and got it! Account is still clean and made about 100m on the way. Phenomenal script.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.