Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Wintertodt Lifetime

(17 reviews)
    49.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Wintertodt script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Dodges snow attacks efficiently Low health detection Set goal point amount per round Ability to open Supply crates Ability to bank Supply crates Ability to heal Pyromancer Ability to cut Bruma kindling Automatic banking Very informative paint Active customer support
      Gallery

Requirements 50 Firemaking 4 warm clothing pieces worn   See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22177-db3-wintertodt/

About # Wintertodt Lifetime

DreamBot's # Wintertodt script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

wintertodt.png

Features

• Dodges snow attacks efficiently
    • Low health detection
    • Set goal point amount per round
    • Ability to open Supply crates
    • Ability to bank Supply crates
    • Ability to heal Pyromancer
    • Ability to cut Bruma kindling
    • Automatic banking
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

wintertodtgui.jpg

#wintertodt.png

Requirements

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22177-db3-wintertodt/

Used this script to level 3 accounts now to 99 over the last 2ish years and have not received a ban to this day. The script is all around flawless and I have yet to encounter a problem that was not user error. Tons of customization, and all around an amazing script! Well worth it if you have an ironman and you don't want to do the WT grind

Link to review
    computed

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have gotten 99 firemaking on 8 separate fresh accounts with this script. Perfect start to any account (normie or iron)! 

Highly recommend Hashtag and all of his scripts (I have used his trial on a few others, and own # Fletching). The man does great work and I have never been banned from his scripts! :)

Link to review
    PlumbingRoyal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For anyone who doubt's this script, I purchased it ran it on two iron's no skills completed only enough skills to get cakes. Ones close to 99 and the other is 97 fm.
    I ran it in intervals of 3 Hours or just a bit over and only done max 6-7 hours a day. I can personally vouch for this script being flawless.

Thank you # keen to try more of your scripts

Link to review
    daiily

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gotten multiple 99 fm accs with this

Link to review
    Vyis

Got me from 50 all the way to 99 on my iron man, definitely recommend this script and all of hashtag's scripts i have used so far!

Link to review
    kjdsfjkhsad23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Brilliant script. Ran it on 2 accounts: 90-95 and 50-77 - I haven't had any issues at all. (Other than running out of space in the bank for all the crates!)

It might seem a little pricey at first, but it is well worth the money; other scripts for Todt don't compare to this.

1-3 hour session, 1-2 hour break; I do that a few times then take a longer break that seems like sleeping.

Link to review
    Vytz

5/5. Tried the cheaper wintertodt scripts before getting this one, and they don't even compare. Would recommend.

Link to review
    gadgetman

Very good script - used for 14+ hours without a ban with human like break handlers.

Only functionaility I'd suggest is in some rare cases when you select a prefered braizer, with heal pyromancer disabled for optimal fire making experience,
    if the pyromancer isn't healed you cannot use that braizer and it'll just stand there. It should switch over to another braizer for that run if the pyromancer hasn't been healed for a set amount of time.

Link to review
    bittybittybot

nice script. almost perfect. however, when it goes to deposit crate in the bank it always opens it first. i have open crate box un ticked also. it clicks on the bank, closes it, then open crate. the best part of this mini is opening the crates yourself.

Link to review
    yasiel1

great script one of the more refined wintertodt bots available easily gets 800+ points which means more drops per crate and more Exp/hr

Link to review
    Here2B0ts

This script was flawless, I got 99 in about a week or so just casually running it. I have used a lot of different scripts and this one was the best one I have ever used. Definitely worth the money. 

Link to review
    Guevara

Incredibly stable and reliable.

Highly Recommended.

Link to review
    Plunder2000

ran it flat out for 5 days to 99 firemaking, twice! no bans!

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

I've ran this for over 200 rounds without flaw. This script, as with any script made by #Hashtag I would recommend. I typically use this script in 1-3 hour increments without worry.

Link to review
    achan

I have been running this scrip from 52-71 fm. I love this script. Its super easy to use I have not run into any problems with it yet! 10/10 recommend! 

Link to review
    pr3void

Works as it should do! got 85 fm a week ago no bans

Link to review
    Smooth319

Been running it for awhile! recommend buying for easy fm lvls and wintertodt crates!!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.