Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Bottinghub.com

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

Cloakd AIO Fungus

(1 review)
15.00 USD and 9.95 USD per month
Author: @TheCloakdOne
Starting a farm? or just looking for a consistent money maker to scale out? Look no further! Cloakd AIO Fungus will take fresh level 3 accounts, train all required requirements & complete any required quests. Upon acheiving the requirements it will then transition into farming fungus at maximum efficiency!
- Fastest collection times of all scripts
- Full Quest Support (Restless Ghost, Priest In Peril, Nature Spirit)
- Optimized for 10HP Accounts
- Full Prayer Training
- Grand Exchange restocking & purchasing
- AIO Script - Can be used on a fresh level 3 members account without any additional requirements
- Utilizes CloakdMultiBrain technology
And much more! Check out the thread for more details!
https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20885-cloakd-aio-fungus-350-500khr-all-in-one-fastest-collection-10hp-support-multi-brain/

About Cloakd AIO Fungus

Author: @TheCloakdOne

Starting a farm? or just looking for a consistent money maker to scale out? Look no further! Cloakd AIO Fungus will take fresh level 3 accounts, train all required requirements & complete any required quests. Upon acheiving the requirements it will then transition into farming fungus at maximum efficiency!

- Fastest collection times of all scripts
- Full Quest Support (Restless Ghost, Priest In Peril, Nature Spirit)
- Optimized for 10HP Accounts
- Full Prayer Training
- Grand Exchange restocking & purchasing
- AIO Script - Can be used on a fresh level 3 members account without any additional requirements
- Utilizes CloakdMultiBrain technology

And much more! Check out the thread for more details!
https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20885-cloakd-aio-fungus-350-500khr-all-in-one-fastest-collection-10hp-support-multi-brain/

MrFaceless

Report ·

3 of 6 members found this review helpful 3 / 6 members

Purchased this script and started a farm. 

The script constantly got stuck. Like, a ton. I had to manually fix things. (Only when questing)

Once I got all of the bots done with the quests. I started the fungus. 

Well, it didnt last long, Within a few hours. ALL of my bots were banned. Some of them being very aged accounts. 

I used Proxies and all. 

Overall: Once you get to the point of doing fungus is works like it should. But was banned very very fast.

Share this review

Link to review