Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Tab Maker

(2 reviews)
    7.99 USD
    Author: @Zawy
    Own house, Friend's house, All normal tabs, Phials, Castle wars banking, Demon butler 
    See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19649-zawys-tab-makeranti-ban-phials-all-normal-tabs-demon-butler/

About Dreamy Tab Maker

Author: @Zawy

Own house, Friend's house, All normal tabs, Phials, Castle wars banking, Demon butler 

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19649-zawys-tab-makeranti-ban-phials-all-normal-tabs-demon-butler/

Rotti

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

its an easy straightforward script that does exactly what you need it to. It is well priced especially when it pays for itself quickly with little to no requirement. Zawy is wonderful and even made sure to message me and see how the experience was!

Link to review
    1inAmillion

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Honestly, I was scared of the scripts on the page ...the people who instructed me in this business told me that those scripts were more bannable ... and then maybe
    they are a bit right, but it is not what I have experienced with any of the zawy scripts,
    all have been characterized by being efficient and low banrate, in addition  to having very good customer service. I am very satisfied with your work. a script that I use to level magic from low levels and also generate profit.

no more splash for me thanks to this script.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.