Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Dreamy Agility

(27 reviews)
    • First month
      14.99 USD
    • Renewal
      9.99 USD/month
    Author: @Zawy
    Completes ALL rooftops, gnome course and agility pyramid.
    Marks of grace looting, task queueing, eating food & much more
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19603-zawys-agility-progressive-mode-eating-rooftops-gnome-course/

About Dreamy Agility

Author: @Zawy

Completes ALL rooftops, gnome course and agility pyramid.
    Marks of grace looting, task queueing, eating food & much more

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19603-zawys-agility-progressive-mode-eating-rooftops-gnome-course/

Gloryweek

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really good script, had no issues at all

Link to review
    darmgetgood

Great script, i got the level that i wanted from this script, would 100% buy it again

Link to review
    Beyond GP

Works flawless for me, great script.

Link to review
    ImBad01

Unreal system, and even better community. glad I decided to actually follow throw with my purchase :)

Link to review
    Lanimallurks1

got to 95 agility on my main legit and just couldnt do it anymore. Grabbed this script and got 95-96 in 1 day. this this is a god. *always be warry about running scripts for a long extended period of time, you will run the risk of being banned no matter how good the script is* Highly recommend this script and all zawy scripts.

Link to review
    Hannath90

Great script as a first time user so quick and easy to set up and use 100% recommend

Link to review
    frednico96

easily best agility script out there !

Link to review
    Osrsbrandon

Great script for agility gave it few trial runs when I was asleep got my baby pure from 40 to 56 flawless and picked up all the marks great script 💙💙

Link to review
    Ezio216709

99 in 6-7 hours, mostly because I'm an idiot and didn't utilize breaks which resulted in a 24 hour ban.

worth it.

9.5/10 mouse randomization would be good, still giving 5 stars since this is very Pog

Link to review
    mrisperfect

Couldn't ask for a more perfect agility bot, flawlessly walks you course to course each 10 levels and does it with no effort. Perfect bot and perfect service!

Link to review
    Bsmooth

Flawless script so far, UI is simple and easy to read/understand. Zawy is also a quick to respond to any questions, I will definitely be shopping for more scripts in the future from Zawy! :) AGILPROG1.png.2dae8328ca939e83f8940ba8c3e46ee8.png

Link to review
    BenBots

Great script. It has worked excellently since the day I bought it. I will post pics to update progess! Also, Zawy is a super great guy with good community disc.

Link to review
    larryfish

Great script and a great script maker. Zawy has been extremely helpful responding frequently and seems to be eager to add new features to the script.

The script itself has had zero issues, would buy again. 

Link to review
    Skye091

Zawy is on top of listening to his community to further evolve his already well performing scripts. Frequently asks for new features to use as well.

As for performance his agility script has netted me a bunch of levels and no ban as of yet :)

Link to review
    Ouga

Top service, 100% recommend. 

zawy nice guy too!! Keep it up 

Link to review
    johnboy22

Great script. Ran it for the first night at seers for 10 hours with no issues.

Link to review
    heyitsnegar

Got great help from owner of the script! Will try the script now :D 

Link to review
    Fitzie

Honestly amazing, Really helpful guy to help fix any issues, Only agi script that I trust (all others have given me insta ban)

Left on over night with breaks and had no issues!

Only issue is the progressive mode walking to new areas rather than tping etc(But that's not an issue with the bot itself, he uses a separate walking bot)

Link to review
    alohalikes

Runs great, Haven't ran into any issues!

Link to review
    Demodian

3 days so far 2-3 hours a day. amazing script.. its agility so dont go crazy <3 :P

Link to review
    Wonkanon

Amazing bot, also great customer service when you have issues or questions. Used it for 11 days for around 2 to 3 hours a day.
    Would recommend 5/5

Link to review
    creaseme

working damn good, very good agility script, also a helpful scripter if they got the time they can help you figure out whats wrong.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.