Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Gains Suicider

(8 reviews)
    4.99 USD
    Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge with a task system.
    Author: @Gains
    Features:
    Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge. Once the player dies it will collect his equipment and continue training. Trains skills to certain levels with a task system. User can input as many tasks as he wants. Once all the tasks are done the player will run to Lumbridge and logout. F2P / P2P melee training method. Instructions:
    Have weapon and armor equipped. Add tasks with a location and the skill to train.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19487-ultimate-suicider-task-system-p2p-f2p-no-requirements-always-updated/

About Gains Suicider

Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge with a task system.
    Author: @Gains

Features:

• Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge.
    • Once the player dies it will collect his equipment and continue training.
    • Trains skills to certain levels with a task system.
    • User can input as many tasks as he wants.
    • Once all the tasks are done the player will run to Lumbridge and logout.
    • F2P / P2P melee training method.

Instructions:

• Have weapon and armor equipped.
    • Add tasks with a location and the skill to train.

pRU5tQk.jpg

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19487-ultimate-suicider-task-system-p2p-f2p-no-requirements-always-updated/

bellinos

Good script with few issues but requires babysitting.

Have tested on multiple accounts getting to combat level 56, 52, and 37  and overall does a good job and has very few instances of freezes however some times your player will get stuck sitting in a field of monsters without attacking for periods of time (easily fixed by pausing script and resuming). The real issue however and reason for a sub-5 star rating comes from the bug present where your character will occasionally pick up an item (usually bones) and upon death will loot it's grave then stand idle with no gear on for an unending amount of time. If you are not watching over the account you could find your character hours later sitting idle for who knows how long.

Overall: Very good at its core function when no items have been accidently picked up but until that main issue is fixed, do not run this script unattended, it needs babysitting to minimize chances of ban. Looking forward to changing review to 5 star once script fixes these issues

(also have not fully tested but most locations will bring you back to lumby castle and log you out after completing the level requirements with the exception of swamp where your character will get stuck walking back and forth across the swamp)

Link to review
    Frey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really great! I was able to max out Attack, Strength, and Defence to 99 without getting banned! I do not regret my purchase either :).

Link to review
    picklenoob99

Good solid script. Wish there were more options for combat, but for what it does do I haven't had any issues. Do not regret my purchase.

Link to review
    Cannabis

seemingly flawless script, good for getting quick f2p stats on mass accs, clicks are a tad slow and pathing quirky but for the most part its a great script, I'd dab to it 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.