Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
BottingHub.com Advertisment
Download the DreamBot client today!
Click or hover over image to zoom in

Ultimate Suicider

(2 reviews)
5.99 USD
Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge with a task system.
Author: @Gains
Features:
Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge. Once the player dies it will collect his equipment and continue training. Trains skills to certain levels with a task system. User can input as many tasks as he wants. Once all the tasks are done the player will run to Lumbridge and logout. F2P / P2P melee training method. Instructions:
Have weapon and armor equipped. Add tasks with a location and the skill to train.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19487-ultimate-suicider-task-system-p2p-f2p-no-requirements-always-updated/

About Ultimate Suicider

Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge with a task system.
Author: @Gains

Features:

• Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge.
  • Once the player dies it will collect his equipment and continue training.
  • Trains skills to certain levels with a task system.
  • User can input as many tasks as he wants.
  • Once all the tasks are done the player will run to Lumbridge and logout.
  • F2P / P2P melee training method.

Instructions:

• Have weapon and armor equipped.
  • Add tasks with a location and the skill to train.

pRU5tQk.jpg

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19487-ultimate-suicider-task-system-p2p-f2p-no-requirements-always-updated/

picklenoob99

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good solid script. Wish there were more options for combat, but for what it does do I haven't had any issues. Do not regret my purchase.

Share this review

Link to review
Cannabis

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

seemingly flawless script, good for getting quick f2p stats on mass accs, clicks are a tad slow and pathing quirky but for the most part its a great script, I'd dab to it 

Share this review

Link to review