Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Click or hover over image to zoom in

Ultimate Suicider

(2 reviews)
5.99 USD
Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge with a task system.
Author: @Gains
Features:
Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge. Once the player dies it will collect his equipment and continue training. Trains skills to certain levels with a task system. User can input as many tasks as he wants. Once all the tasks are done the player will run to Lumbridge and logout. F2P / P2P melee training method. Instructions:
Have weapon and armor equipped. Add tasks with a location and the skill to train.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19487-ultimate-suicider-task-system-p2p-f2p-no-requirements-always-updated/

About Ultimate Suicider

Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge with a task system.
Author: @Gains

Features:

• Trains Attack / Strength / Defence / Hitpoints near Lumbridge.
  • Once the player dies it will collect his equipment and continue training.
  • Trains skills to certain levels with a task system.
  • User can input as many tasks as he wants.
  • Once all the tasks are done the player will run to Lumbridge and logout.
  • F2P / P2P melee training method.

Instructions:

• Have weapon and armor equipped.
  • Add tasks with a location and the skill to train.

pRU5tQk.jpg

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19487-ultimate-suicider-task-system-p2p-f2p-no-requirements-always-updated/

picklenoob99

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good solid script. Wish there were more options for combat, but for what it does do I haven't had any issues. Do not regret my purchase.

Share this review

Link to review
Cannabis

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

seemingly flawless script, good for getting quick f2p stats on mass accs, clicks are a tad slow and pathing quirky but for the most part its a great script, I'd dab to it 

Share this review

Link to review