Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Nex Barrows

(3 reviews)
    • First 30 days
      24.99 USD
    • Renewal
      19.99 USD/30 days
    Nex Barrows is a very efficient Barrows script for the maximum profits per hour! This script comes with a great anti-ban, Fully supports banking and restocks even re-charges your trident! High profits per hour, see the script thread for more information
    https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16664-nex-barrows-advanced-anti-ban-only-2499-trident-support-smart-maze-solving/

About Nex Barrows

Nex Barrows is a very efficient Barrows script for the maximum profits per hour! This script comes with a great anti-ban, Fully supports banking and restocks even re-charges your trident! High profits per hour, see the script thread for more information

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16664-nex-barrows-advanced-anti-ban-only-2499-trident-support-smart-maze-solving/

CaveMan9

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Script runs well with little issue, if there are any issues with banking etc the script will log the account out. does barrows flawlessly, however after running the script only a few times over the space of a week (4 hour sessions, max 4 sessions over 1 week period) i found the account had been banned.

Leon

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Amazing script made me 50m Gp already in such a short amount of time with no bans worth the buy

This script is awesome. I would rate it 5 star, if this bot disabled prayer after it exits the underground, not after the kill, while staying there.

Because it takes ~3 seconds until it turns off the prayer. And then it gets extra prayer drain, instead of just exiting and disabling prayer on the ground.