Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

RQuester

(14 reviews)
    13.99 USD
    Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

About RQuester

Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

Kronau

Questing is very stressful to me so I've always used quest bots to help me out. This is by far the best one. Out of like 50 some quests I only had two not work. Takes a little practice to get it working perfectly but it gets the job done and saved me a lot of stress. Previously I would have not consitered making a second runescape account but now that I don't have to stress about redoing quests its not a problem anymore!

Link to review
    jordyb123

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Bought a few weeks ago and just got round to using it. Started off with Animal Magnetism and it gets stuck at the G.E and just idles for ages. Any chance of a refund?

Link to review
    LordJashin32

Script has saved me quite a few times. The author is legit dude. The only error i found he was quick in message to offer a way to fix it. Great script. Great dude. Great options for doing things in the GUI. Worth the money. Cheers. :drink:

Link to review
    Powershock

The best Questing script I've ever seen. So many quests, so much time saved. Easily, take my $20.

Link to review
    zafric123

Worth every penny. Super efficent, works like a charm without errors if you have the right settings on. Really fast and nice support 1++.

Link to review
    Rossbot

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Works great only know of one better out their but recommend owning both because this one has a few quest the other one dosent also this one can sometimes pick up in the middle of a quest seamlessly 

Link to review
    Lightt

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I"ve been using this script for over a year. It's undisputed the best quest script right now. Roma has been very active and fixing bugs very fast.  I have been solely buying ViP on dreambot for this masterpiece.only.

Link to review
    UncleHard

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Amazing script, works as intended, new quests constantly being added.

Link to review
    prinzpie

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Tried it yesterday, did everything with no issues except when i accidentally added tourist trap to the to do list and it got stuck, but everything else went well. I was just wondering if there's anywhere i can get notified or know when other quests get added?

Link to review
    Teoctlamazqui

Great script with an amazing assortment of quests.I recommend for any p2p player.

Link to review
    dream123

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

core of dreambot, needs babysitting though, can get stuck sometimes but does a major work done, I bought several scripts but I think this was the best purchase.

Link to review
    Theorems

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

An amazing script that will flawlessly run fairly complex quests for you. I believe there is only one other script like this on the market, and that one has a significantly higher ban-rate so this is the absolute best questing script in my opinion. You won't regret buying it!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.