Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Nano Miner

(4 reviews)
    7.99 USD
    Author: @Neffarion

See the thread for more information https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10473-399aio-nano-miner-full-blown-universal-smart-miner.

OSRSgeeked

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

having trouble with bot/ bot is getting stuck when mining the rock slide area directly to the right of the ladder climbing up to the the upper level next to bank/ also mouse speed could probably be a little faster for just a tad more xp per hour/ that would make up for the bot clicking on rock slides as soon as they re-spawn when your are one tile away from it/ bot has helped me get 8 levels in mining but i have had to babysit to make sure it doesn't get stuck/ bought functions pretty good at every other part of the upper level mine in mother-lode/ if you added the underground gem mining spot to script, then the script would be 5 stars automatically/ good script!!!! keep it up

Link to review
    WGFierce

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

This is one of the more in depth scripts, the wide range of features and unique anti-ban settings. Never had a problem with any of the Nano scripts(I have them all)

! Neffarion is super responsive and helpful with his scripts. 

Link to review
    phatsoicp

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

hands down the only minning script on dreambot that i can say i would 100% trust to use on all my accounts though id never suggest to bot an account u dont want to lose but this script hasent let me down countless hours on multiple accounts no bans great interface all in all if ur not using this as ur mining script your doing it wrong! 

Link to review
    Guevara

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Excellent product, highly recommended.

Covers everything needed.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.