Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Questing

(13 reviews)
    19.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Questing script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    Features
    Completes Tutorial Island Gets 10 quest points for your accounts fast Completes Cook's Assistant for 1 QP Completes Romeo & Juliet for 5 QP Completes Ernest the Chicken for 4 QP Collects required items Almost all actions are randomized Takes a list of accounts Supports DreamBot's QuickStart Active customer support

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9509-⭐-questing-tutorial-island-10-quest-points-well-randomized-⭐/page/90/#comments

About # Questing

DreamBot's # Questing script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features

• Completes Tutorial Island
    • Gets 10 quest points for your accounts fast
    • Completes Cook's Assistant for 1 QP
    • Completes Romeo & Juliet for 5 QP
    • Completes Ernest the Chicken for 4 QP
    • Collects required items
    • Almost all actions are randomized
    • Takes a list of accounts
    • Supports DreamBot's QuickStart
    • Active customer support

HNL6YQi.png

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9509--questing-tutorial-island-10-quest-points-well-randomized-/page/90/#comments

newguy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

working great so far, if i may suggest one thing, is to turn run back on every once in a while 😛

Link to review
    kush420oz

99% Flawless script ran 20 accounts and only 2 got stuck on last quest. I just adjust view and boom it picked right back up and finished the quest and walked to ge for me.

5/5 

Link to review
    tjet

Very excellent script. Works perfect and everything I needed!

I would recommend, 10/10. Keep up the good work, I'll keep enjoying. 

Link to review
    depwession

Only time I ever have an issue it's due to a slow proxy, which just shows how efficient the script is. My first paid script and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Link to review
    Mojo

Very good, gets 7QP fast for easy botting +5

Link to review
    Thunderclees

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

good for quickly getting accounts ready for GE. would be nice if you could pull the tutorial island quest off, though...can't seem to figure out how.

no frills, no fluff. does what it needs to

Link to review
    Highstandard

Definitely, recommend! Low ban rates across all the profiles I have used. Complex scripting and doesn't break.

5/5.

Link to review
    Leotheteddy97

have used this on my goldfarming bots, stable, reliable and overall high quality bot!

Link to review
    tesla135

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This script is responsible for helping me get 40~ bots trade-ready. I had issues with my accounts being banned at first once I got them to 7qp, but through the learning process of trial and error I'm able to get them trade-ready and be in good standing weeks later.

Saves a lot of time when used appropriately, so I definitely recommend this for all suicide botters.

Link to review
    Teoctlamazqui

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Great script.quick and flawless.i recommend it to anyone who doesnt want to get those pesky 7qp on there own.

Link to review
    Freehandmg

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I always have apprehension starting up a complex questing script - @Hashtag made it look easy.

This script functioned flawlessly in my experience, with 5 accounts. It's fast and efficient, not to mention great support on any issues that might rarely arise.

Would highly recommend!

Link to review
    Manippul

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

The best questing script out there. 5/5, EXCELLENT JOB!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.