Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Nex Fisher

(4 reviews)
    7.99 USD
    Author: @Nex

Nex Fisher, comes with a great variety of fishing spots and different type of fish supported.
    - Works on f2p (draynor,  barbarian).
    - Works on DMM/SDMM.
    - Works on p2p and has support to fish sharks!
    - Supports Progressive mode
    overall a very smooth script with a very nice paint & a easy GUI.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9217-n

About Nex Fisher

Author: @Nex

Nex Fisher, comes with a great variety of fishing spots and different type of fish supported.
    - Works on f2p (draynor,  barbarian).
    - Works on DMM/SDMM.
    - Works on p2p and has support to fish sharks!
    - Supports Progressive mode
    overall a very smooth script with a very nice paint & a easy GUI.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/9217-n

hondas2kguy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great script. I've botted from 1-92 ., unfortunately i've gotten banned probably due to botting too much at a time. 
    My only advice to that is not to bot over 12 hours a day obviously! 

cheers

boredstudent

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Worked great for me, went 76-82 over 2 days, no ban 4 days later. Did barbarian fishing only; (probably should've bought the barbarian fisher script, but i didn't see it)

Works good. Excellent script. Wouldn't recommend for F2P though. I like having Lumbridge options. Which this doesn't have. This has random and configurable drop settings. Which I love. For the 7 dollars. Its worth it for that. This will be really good for mid-level to late level fishing accounts P2P. Probably best for Shark/monkfish farming for money if u set break settings right. Even supports dragon harpoon.

bot does not work for me, it goes straight to the bank and banks whats in my inventory and logs out... would like a refund if at all possible.