Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

Ballers Agility Pyramid

(5 reviews)
6.49 USD
Author: [member=Im a baller]

An Amazing Script Full of Amazing Features!
- Runs full Agility Pyramid FLAWLESSLY
- Banks at Nardah OR logs out when you want!
- Eats ANY food you want at whatever health YOU want!
- Drinks any potion from energy to stamina! You pick!
- Takes out as much food and water from the bank as YOU want!
- Cashes out all pyramids if you want it to! Banks them otherwise - great for saving your money in DMM!
- Use as much of our humanlike antiban as you want (0-100)!
- Shows waterskin doses if you ask it to!
- Drops empty waterskins like a real player!
- Sleek, useful GUI to tell the script all of your settings!

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7949-ballers-1-agility-pyramid-250khr-banking-all-potions-any-food-cashes-pyramids-if-you-want-amazing-antiban-sleek-gui/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7949-ballers-1-agility-pyramid-250khr-banking-all-potions-any-food-cashes-pyramids-if-you-want-amazing-antiban-sleek-gui/[/url]

About Ballers Agility Pyramid

Author: [member=Im a baller]

An Amazing Script Full of Amazing Features!
- Runs full Agility Pyramid FLAWLESSLY
- Banks at Nardah OR logs out when you want!
- Eats ANY food you want at whatever health YOU want!
- Drinks any potion from energy to stamina! You pick!
- Takes out as much food and water from the bank as YOU want!
- Cashes out all pyramids if you want it to! Banks them otherwise - great for saving your money in DMM!
- Use as much of our humanlike antiban as you want (0-100)!
- Shows waterskin doses if you ask it to!
- Drops empty waterskins like a real player!
- Sleek, useful GUI to tell the script all of your settings!

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7949-ballers-1-agility-pyramid-250khr-banking-all-potions-any-food-cashes-pyramids-if-you-want-amazing-antiban-sleek-gui/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7949-ballers-1-agility-pyramid-250khr-banking-all-potions-any-food-cashes-pyramids-if-you-want-amazing-antiban-sleek-gui/[/url]

OldGrama

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Couldn't be happier with this script. I have to say, at first I wasn't sure what to expect from the script. But after running the script continuously for 16 hours without even a warning on the account, I knew I got the right script. (This was weeks ago, and still no offenses on the account)

The antiban/antipattern is flawlessly made. I recommend keeping it at 50% antiban, however. This is due to the fact that 100% antiban will have the script misclick way too often, and it took 16 minutes for 2 pyramids to be collected. Sometimes even at 50% antiban, the script might miss the artifact, but that is due to the god awful click box of the wall to collect the artifact. Thank you for this script.

Share this review

Link to review
Zann

Report ·

Really neat script for my ironman and deadman mode accounts, as agility pyramid is pure money. This bot seems to be the only one on the public market across all platforms

Share this review

Link to review
cooper324

Report ·

One of my favorite scripts. Using for my HCIM so I can afford cannon early game for these troll tasks. The baller = legend.

Share this review

Link to review
dannyaiello

Report ·

Needs to be heavily updated.

It doesn't exchange the pyramid tops of the pyramids and when it finises the course, it goes to the bank and logs out.

Share this review

Link to review
slahbs

Report ·

Please make the "exchange pyramid" option exchange pyramids after every run to reduce weight for faster runs. Also the script seems to ignore the moving boulders and gets knocked off from them frequently. If you were to make these 2 updates to the script, it would be 5/5 for sure. Everything else runs very well

Share this review

Link to review