Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Sand Crabs

(55 reviews)
    19.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Sand Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Smart aggressivity reset system Crabclaw Isle, Crabclaw Cave and Hosidius Eats food automatically Drinks potions automatically Banking Special attacks Roam-mode AFK-mode Looting Very informative paint Active customer support
      Smart Aggro The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.
        Gallery

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7711-db3-sand-crabs

About # Sand Crabs

DreamBot's # Sand Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

sand.png

Features

• Smart aggressivity reset system
    • Crabclaw Isle, Crabclaw Cave and Hosidius
    • Eats food automatically
    • Drinks potions automatically
    • Banking
    • Special attacks
    • Roam-mode
    • AFK-mode
    • Looting
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Smart Aggro
    The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.

ezgif-2-37d59e7f6b34.gif

Gallery

#sandcrabs.png

kuva.png kuva.png

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7711-db3-sand-crabs

kaw

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

No bad after about 20hrs runtime. Works well :)

Link to review
    goonter

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

10 / 10. this new version is very nice!

Link to review
    mond1

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

best script i ever used! botted for 2 days straight, working flawless!!! worth every cent

Link to review
    Kim Li

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Best script ever. Ran for straight 10 hours nothing went wrong.

Link to review
    RS_Botter

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

10/10. Used this bot for several extended time periods with no issues.

Would recommend to anyone that needs to level combat skills and want low risk of bans. :)

Link to review
    grant_horn

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Just started with this one and already love it .

Link to review
    ehh

Great product, i've used it countless times to train combat on a pure. Would highly recommend.

Link to review
    babarus

best script ive used in a long time no glitches works perfectly havent been ban and ive botted over 2 weeks i love it ! 

Link to review
    Phorbidden

Beautiful script but I am hesitant to use it because I don't use a lot of scripts that interfere with other people in case they decided to report. Other than that its perfect,

Link to review
    corey_trevor

The re-aggro feature works very well, and I have successfully used this script to train all melees and ranged to lvl 70 with no problems. I guess it's time to graduate to #1 NMZ. 

Link to review
    Zayneiac

Using now and it's absolutely awesome :) would recommend

Link to review
    accoldschool

This script is absolutely a life saver! No babysitting required set it up with supplies and walk away for hours at a time. 

Link to review
    mysterious

First script I purchased and was well worth it, I've had no issues and works as it should.

getting 55k-60k xp per hour on my pure atm on roam mode using pots.

Highly reccomended script!

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This and/or Rock Crab scripts are essential for early combat levels! 

Link to review
    tejasv

5/5... got me from 75-89 range in no time, went to nmz after this, ofcourse bought nmz bot of hastags :D

Link to review
    tweeksy7

I have been using this script for over a year now and it has only gotten better over time. I have never received a single ban on any of my accounts using this. The roaming option works great and its just what works for me. the afk positions work pretty good as well but i just prefer roaming to not upset others :P I like that there is options to drink potions and it always uses them at the right time. All in all i would have to say this is one of the best actual combat scripts made for purchase. Keep up the brilliant work!

Link to review
    eFuzR

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

excellent script!

Link to review
    Leon

Great script works like a charm lvled all my basic stats to 60 so then i could use your NMZ script!

Link to review

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Works flawlessly. Reached 70+ Attack/Strength/Def on all the characters I've botted for combat with this script.

Link to review
    smiledanny

Good script mostly, haven't used it recently but I remember it would try and crash other people when I used it a few times. 

Link to review
    skeclipse

works flawlessly. no ban only a few hours of use so far but i can see me using the bot consistently thanks so much. all your scripts are kick ass and definitely #1

Link to review
    wewfy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Works really good, got 70 str 55 att 50 def from 30/30/30 in a couple of days, no bans and super smooth

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.