Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Sand Crabs

(55 reviews)
    19.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Sand Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Smart aggressivity reset system Crabclaw Isle, Crabclaw Cave and Hosidius Eats food automatically Drinks potions automatically Banking Special attacks Roam-mode AFK-mode Looting Very informative paint Active customer support
      Smart Aggro The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.
        Gallery

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7711-db3-sand-crabs

About # Sand Crabs

DreamBot's # Sand Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

sand.png

Features

• Smart aggressivity reset system
    • Crabclaw Isle, Crabclaw Cave and Hosidius
    • Eats food automatically
    • Drinks potions automatically
    • Banking
    • Special attacks
    • Roam-mode
    • AFK-mode
    • Looting
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Smart Aggro
    The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.

ezgif-2-37d59e7f6b34.gif

Gallery

#sandcrabs.png

kuva.png kuva.png

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7711-db3-sand-crabs

ehh

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great product, i've used it countless times to train combat on a pure. Would highly recommend.

Link to review
    babarus

best script ive used in a long time no glitches works perfectly havent been ban and ive botted over 2 weeks i love it ! 

Link to review
    Phorbidden

Beautiful script but I am hesitant to use it because I don't use a lot of scripts that interfere with other people in case they decided to report. Other than that its perfect,

Link to review
    corey_trevor

The re-aggro feature works very well, and I have successfully used this script to train all melees and ranged to lvl 70 with no problems. I guess it's time to graduate to #1 NMZ. 

Link to review
    Zayneiac

Using now and it's absolutely awesome :) would recommend

Link to review
    accoldschool

This script is absolutely a life saver! No babysitting required set it up with supplies and walk away for hours at a time. 

Link to review
    mysterious

First script I purchased and was well worth it, I've had no issues and works as it should.

getting 55k-60k xp per hour on my pure atm on roam mode using pots.

Highly reccomended script!

Link to review
    tejasv

5/5... got me from 75-89 range in no time, went to nmz after this, ofcourse bought nmz bot of hastags :D

Link to review
    tweeksy7

I have been using this script for over a year now and it has only gotten better over time. I have never received a single ban on any of my accounts using this. The roaming option works great and its just what works for me. the afk positions work pretty good as well but i just prefer roaming to not upset others :P I like that there is options to drink potions and it always uses them at the right time. All in all i would have to say this is one of the best actual combat scripts made for purchase. Keep up the brilliant work!

Link to review
    Leon

Great script works like a charm lvled all my basic stats to 60 so then i could use your NMZ script!

Link to review
    goonter

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

10 / 10. this new version is very nice!

Link to review
    ZageSage

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Just purchased confused on set up or maybe it just isnt working not quite sure

Link to review
    Jarvos

I've been running this script for weeks now, first on a pure and when confident also on my main. I mostly run it 5-10 hours with absolutely no hick-ups.
    The only time it almost messed up is when I had breaks setup, my 1 def pure tried to logout but was low hp and getting bashed by 3 crab's RoL saved me.

Honestly this is the best $5 I ever spent on Runescape, it's the price of a cheap lunch but still the best bot I've ever used and trust me I've used a lot of bots.

Link to review
    665mt

Works great. Don't be a fool and leave it on overnight, and don't equip too much "fancy" stuff that draws attention to yourself. Use breaks and you'll be good, this works flawlessly. Botted 2 99s with it, very worth while script.

Link to review
    sleepytime23

Hello,my doesn't seem to move to the rock crabs to begin combat he just stays in one spot and I ant seem to figure out why may some one please help me.

Link to review
    Dice

so far so good, i am looking to train 83 ranged and 87 str using this script

Link to review
    OldGrama

"Works", but you have to check on it every time it reaggros or hops, most of the time it just stands there in the wrong spot, where no crabs attack you.

potions don't work, just says potion and sits there until you stop the script.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.