Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Sand Crabs

(55 reviews)
    19.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Sand Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Smart aggressivity reset system Crabclaw Isle, Crabclaw Cave and Hosidius Eats food automatically Drinks potions automatically Banking Special attacks Roam-mode AFK-mode Looting Very informative paint Active customer support
      Smart Aggro The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.
        Gallery

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7711-db3-sand-crabs

About # Sand Crabs

DreamBot's # Sand Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

sand.png

Features

• Smart aggressivity reset system
    • Crabclaw Isle, Crabclaw Cave and Hosidius
    • Eats food automatically
    • Drinks potions automatically
    • Banking
    • Special attacks
    • Roam-mode
    • AFK-mode
    • Looting
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Smart Aggro
    The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.

ezgif-2-37d59e7f6b34.gif

Gallery

#sandcrabs.png

kuva.png kuva.png

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7711-db3-sand-crabs

sevendm

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This script works excellent. Is fitting like a glove to the hand, a perfect one. It runs smooth and infinite time... never stops aggro and knows when to go and when not. For 25 hours had no problem. Nice done keep on going.👍

Link to review
    bobbysmurda

Have used this one 200+ hours. Works very well with reset aggro, hopping world & so on, i.e. perfect script. 0 bans using this, no need for babysitting either! 

Great Script Hashtag

Link to review
    raginrote

Haven't had a problem at all with it. Ive gotten 2 accounts up to 70 and 75 str just from this script. I'd recommend this script to anyone. Hashtag is an awesome dude and listens to feedback. 10-08-2018-14-19-02.png.0d58e762de3cd487187f52ca54f37bbf.png

Link to review
    Jarvos

I've been running this script for weeks now, first on a pure and when confident also on my main. I mostly run it 5-10 hours with absolutely no hick-ups.
    The only time it almost messed up is when I had breaks setup, my 1 def pure tried to logout but was low hp and getting bashed by 3 crab's RoL saved me.

Honestly this is the best $5 I ever spent on Runescape, it's the price of a cheap lunch but still the best bot I've ever used and trust me I've used a lot of bots.

Link to review
    665mt

Works great. Don't be a fool and leave it on overnight, and don't equip too much "fancy" stuff that draws attention to yourself. Use breaks and you'll be good, this works flawlessly. Botted 2 99s with it, very worth while script.

Link to review
    sleepytime23

Hello,my doesn't seem to move to the rock crabs to begin combat he just stays in one spot and I ant seem to figure out why may some one please help me.

Link to review
    Dice

so far so good, i am looking to train 83 ranged and 87 str using this script

Link to review
    side188

So far I'm absolutely loving it best script I've used in years 

Link to review
    biscuittRS

Been using for weeks, works amazing and would extremely recommend!

Link to review
    OldGrama

"Works", but you have to check on it every time it reaggros or hops, most of the time it just stands there in the wrong spot, where no crabs attack you.

potions don't work, just says potion and sits there until you stop the script.

Link to review
    jessiejames

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

It works tremendously. Re-agros well, returns to same exact spot, knows when & what to eat, and what food to grab in bank. It was a bummer that the potions option doesn't include the Attack Potion but honestly I'm probably the only person who uses Attack Potion while training. Haven't tried the other features such as picking up arrows, hopping when someone crashes spot or roaming around the beach instead of staying still. Otherwise this is a pretty dang good script.

Link to review
    ZageSage

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Just purchased confused on set up or maybe it just isnt working not quite sure

Link to review
    Busty

Working excellent, Been running for 43 hours straight & hasn't failed once!

Link to review
    Postydon

Haven't had any problems with this script, this is the only script that I have ever been so confident running without a fear of getting banned.

As long as you set the settings right and set your gear to be appropriate, the ban rate is very minimal due to the only action being potting/eating, visiting banks, using spec and reaggroing. The easiest 5/5 that I've ever been able to give out on a script, highly recommended to anyone looking for a solid combat xp bot.

Only issue is finding vacant spots at peak times, but with enough hopping it'll find a free spot.

Definitely the best script I've ever bought.

-Postydon

Link to review
    purebotti

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Very nice script trained 30-99 str in 1 month. Love it :P

Link to review
    GGWP

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

One of the best scripts DreamBot has to offer.

Link to review
    JQQ

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Flawless script, ran for 3 12 hour periods and gained close to 1 and a half million combat exp. All 3 times returning to my client after 12 hours with the bot running perfectly with no errors. Would rate higher than 5 stars if I could.

Link to review
    jackiv

Hashtag has done a great job refining this script! With proper break timings you can pretty much leave it alone for any amount of time. Version 2 is a huge improvement and I would recommend this to anyone!

Link to review
    NotAPenguin

Fantastic support on this script. Any issues I had were fixed as soon as possible. Overall very happy with this script.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.