Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Rock Crabs

(41 reviews)
    19.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Rock Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features
    Smart aggressivity reset system Waterbirth Island and Rellekka Eats food automatically Drinks potions automatically Banking Special attacks Roam-mode AFK-mode Looting Very informative paint Active customer support
      Smart Aggro The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.
        Gallery

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7684-db3-rock-crabs

About # Rock Crabs

DreamBot's # Rock Crabs script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

rock.png

Features

• Smart aggressivity reset system
    • Waterbirth Island and Rellekka
    • Eats food automatically
    • Drinks potions automatically
    • Banking
    • Special attacks
    • Roam-mode
    • AFK-mode
    • Looting
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Smart Aggro
    The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.

ezgif-2-37d59e7f6b34.gif

Gallery

#rockcrabs.png

ccede9d696bb2565438ab48837ce88a5.png94h.png

Save 25%!
    This script is included in # AIO Crabs

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7684-db3-rock-crabs

Teknojeebus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Does what it was designed to do: to kill rock crabs! Huge help for me, and absolutely worth the price

Link to review
    Bawseee

The best combat script i've ever used. Hands down a must have. 

Link to review
    S t a t i c

Had Been Botting on one of my accounts for 10+ hours daily and have seem to have no issues with the script besides the reaggro spot 

Link to review
    Sashiukas

Great script, got 1-80+ range in a single 92 hour run. It works really flawlessly and Hashtag always takes care of the bug reports. Can't say much more, just try it out yourself and you will not regret it ;)

Link to review
    pure9

Another script form hashtag that is running flawless! I have had this script for awhile now and haven't ran into any problems at all! Keep up the great work!

Link to review
    jkim653

60-60-60 combat from scratch within 3 days! never bugged out once and is my favorite combat script on this forum !! perfect!

Link to review
    badnews771

Runs flawlessly, however even though it runs flawlessly I do not recommend running this script 24/7. Like any other script there will always be a risk when botting and could potentially get yourself banned. Other than that I have no complaints about this bot, and any other scripts Hashtag has made. He has made very good scripts and I highly recommend asking for a trial and checking them out.

Link to review
    matter1212

works pretty well, but I will say that for me, the cannon support doesn't work well. I appreciate the fact that it doesn't attack other peoples rock crabs if they are already fighting them! would give it a 5 star if it would switch worlds with cannon support option tagged.

Link to review
    Dabson

Great script used this to get my combat up to the 50s/60s no issues. 

Link to review
    e1maj

Very much recommend the script, works to perfection and can be customized to your liking. every download this script! :)

Link to review
    smally96

i have used this bot for a good while now and absolutely no complaints at all. Got from 45-70 att, def and str with no problems. great bot well recommended. 

Link to review
    Larppijare

Good script.

A solid 5/7.

I was in between four or five star rating as it's not entirely flawless but decided to go with five as the majority of the script is just so WELL DONE!

Link to review
    ZestyPelican

Easy to use, this script got my Strength, Attack, Defence & Range to where I needed them to be, definitely recommend! 

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

Great script for mid and low level accounts to train on. Easy to use and got me some good gains.

Link to review
    kftsang

This is absolutely amazing! Ran for 8 hours straight without any problem. Works super smoothly!

Link to review
    aweelillad

Awesome script. I monitor bot occasionally if people are trying to talk to me to reduce reports sent in. Overall I've gotten from 50 - 75 attack , 50 - 75 strength, 50 - 70 defence, and 72 hp from this bot with no ban. A+++

Link to review
    Bell

This script is great for getting your levels up quick, but remember to bot like a human! 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.