Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

lilys Rooftop Agility

(12 reviews)
5.99 USD
Author: [member=lily]

Runs through any and every rooftop course and gnome stronghold. Strong, tailored antiban, food and potion detection, Seer's Village teleportation method. Optimized XP per hour.

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7665-lilys-rooftop-agility-499-strong-antiban/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7665-lilys-rooftop-agility-499-strong-antiban/[/url]

About lilys Rooftop Agility

Author: [member=lily]

Runs through any and every rooftop course and gnome stronghold. Strong, tailored antiban, food and potion detection, Seer's Village teleportation method. Optimized XP per hour.

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7665-lilys-rooftop-agility-499-strong-antiban/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7665-lilys-rooftop-agility-499-strong-antiban/[/url]

ME3MZ

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bought the script after playing with the trial for 2 hours, ran perfectly!!! However, planned on running the script for another 2 hours the next day but, recieved received the ban hammer prior... wouldn't recommend botting agility extremely risky :{

Share this review

Link to review
Turtlezz

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic script. I normally try not to run scripts for too long per day to avoid getting reported by other players, but I fell asleep while this script was running last night. After running for a little more than 4 hours, it was still going strong. Totally worth it, as Agility is such a time consuming skill.

Share this review

Link to review
freexp

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Had some problems with the script but the owner responded very quickly and helped me out! Great script so far!

Share this review

Link to review
Cosmic

Report ·

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Great script, runs perfectly. Creater replies to problems/bugs very fast.

Share this review

Link to review
Flykiteish

Report ·

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

I picked 5 because everyone works great. But the ardongue agility course, one of the obstacles it doesn't click.

Share this review

Link to review
dansmik

Report ·

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Awesome! antiban looks good. Trying to get 99 agility. So far works well

Share this review

Link to review
Wuenderwumen

Report ·

· Edited by Wuenderwumen

Rated 4 Stars because:

1) Script is reliable, trained for 1h30mins blocks (just a word of caution lads, agility is a VERY click intensive skill, I'd suggest doing 30-40 mins at a time if you VALUE YOUR ACCOUNT

2) flawless resuming anywhere in the course

3) picks up marks of grace flawlessly

Recommendations for future updates:

a) alch/ mix tars/ fletch while doing agility, support seers village course with runes (instd of just teletabs, pretty sure it'll be the best agility script out there if you can add that in, charge USD$15-20 for it if you can include this bc I'm sure many will be willing to pay for an efficient script)

b) can work on a type of break handler instead of relying on the client's one

c) needs to have more anti-ban patterns, (e.g. misclicks + spam a few clicks when misclick)

d) support food/ agility pots.

Parting words:

Overall one of the best and most reliable scripts I've seen in my years of botting. Kudos to lily for a great job done. Bravo! 

Disclaimer:
I'm not in anyway related to the scripter and botting is against the rules. Bot smart not hard.

Share this review

Link to review
OG Barry

Report ·

Well the script works good... Ran this on both my main and ironman for about 2-3 hours each yesterday for some good experience rates.  Unfortunately, logged on today to find both accounts perma banned. 

My advice don't buy this. Not even worth trying to bot agility imo

Share this review

Link to review
jessiejames

Report ·

Ran this through Draynor & Al Kharid & it worked perfectly except for missing just1 MOG in Draynor. I'm getting about 70% of Draynor's & Al Kharid's potential max exp/hr (their max exp per/hr according osrs wiki).

Share this review

Link to review
SyriaRussian

Report ·

So far I have used this script at Canafis, Seers, and Pollnivneach to go from 41-75 Agility. Aslong as had my ZOOM SETTINGS AT DEFAULT this script worked without any hiccups and was amazing. I used it for 6-8 Hours a Day.

Share this review

Link to review
reforcer96

Report ·

great overall, had one problem though whenever it tried to pick up the graceful marks it would get stuck and it took a long time to pick em up just a heads up would be nice if fixed!

Share this review

Link to review