Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Pandemic's Rooftops

(24 reviews)
    5.99 USD
    Does the agility rooftops for crazy fast XP! Supports ALL rooftop courses!
    Author: @Pandemic

Features:
    Auto detects what rooftops you're near, and goes to work Auto detects any available food and will eat when necessary Supports ALL rooftops Picks up all Marks of Grace Can use Camelot teletabs for even better XP at the Seers course (need to do the hard diary) Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7514-pandemics-rooftops-599/

About Pandemic's Rooftops

Does the agility rooftops for crazy fast XP! Supports ALL rooftop courses!

Author: @Pandemic

Features:

• Auto detects what rooftops you're near, and goes to work
    • Auto detects any available food and will eat when necessary
    • Supports ALL rooftops
    • Picks up all Marks of Grace
    • Can use Camelot teletabs for even better XP at the Seers course (need to do the hard diary)

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7514-pandemics-rooftops-599/

jgosrsbot

Would probably take this off the store, my med level main was banned after about 12 hours of botting over 2 days between regular play & 6+ hours a day offline time. Would honestly like a refund considering I've had the bot for 2 days. 

Link to review
    CIeetZ

· Edited by CIeetZ

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

How is this on Paid Scripts. If this is an example of the websites Paid Scripts I might just have to stick to training manual. Its messed up 3 times in 6 hours of running it. Tried to backtrack/go backwards along the rooftop course. Clicked an item in inventory and not known what to do afterward so it just stood there like a retard moving the mouse and screen around. This script is garbage. How about having some pride in Your script and adding some variance? TF is up with the falador course having the same movement everytime it runs a laptop. It clicks too early after crossing the rope like 9 out of 10 times. Ive put more effort into AHK scripts. THis is embarassing.

Link to review
    Guevara

· Edited by Guevara
    Added "Client layout" text

Works great, no issues so far. (Use fixed client layout for good results from my experience)

Link to review
    hansfaste

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Well, the script works without a hiccup. So its great that way. However; it gets you banned.

I have ran the scripts in 1 hour intervals inbetween regular play, and i got banned.

Bot Busting MODERATE...

TDLR; You get agility, MOG and Banned...

Link to review
    Jallanm

For the most part it works perfectly, but I cant leave it running over night because it always logs me out after just a few hours. Does anyone know of any way I could fix this issue?

Link to review
    steveyphil

Very reliable script, but the rooftop course in Varock is kinda slow. Sometimes it takes about a minute to climb the first wall on the course, but from then on it's perfect. Please can you look into that as it really slows down the xp/hour. Overall, would still recommend as you don't have to baby sit it.

Link to review
    Nojus741

Perfect script had a problem, contacted the creator and he fixed the problem instantly.

Link to review
    carbes

Works great on all rooftops, just double-check that your mouse is on default zoom (right click -> default zoom) or it won't work.

Link to review
    Stopitkevin

It was very simple to use and ran very well on my POS laptop! Highly Recommend this to anyone wanting to get their agility up.

Link to review
    Txo

I would highly recommend this script for anyone seeking extra help with their Agility training. I've been using it without any issues dealing with misclicks or run failures. Pandemic is extremely helpful with assistance and is quick to respond to any questions asked on the forums. If you're having second thoughts, it's worth every penny. 10/10!

Link to review
    ChioRaver

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very few bugs with the bot. I leveled from 50+ with it and had little problems with it, I only run the bot 6 hours at a time but have run it a total of 40+ hours. The creator is quick to respond and try and fix bugs as there brought up.

Link to review
    kadeembe

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

pretty decent so far seems worth the money thanks a lot also does it drink energy potions

Link to review
    Bredz

Perfect works like butter, i even ran it for 8 hrs straight

Link to review
    OzzyBot

Best bot for agility running, hands down. Works flawlessly and smoothly. Easy to setup and use, and great xp per hour. Anyone who is willing to cough up a few bucks should definitely use this bot.

Link to review
    Dohtem

Give it a 5 out 5

No freezes, and great delays!

Very smooth

Thanks for a good one Pandemic! :P

Link to review
    Zurmeee

Script works flawlessly - had an error with cursor tracking but all is well now. Have yet to try it on higher leveled courses but I'm sure it works perfect!

Link to review
    PapaJered

This script is amazing! Pandemic's scripts are some of only a few scriptwriters that work as a human plays.

Between that and Pandemic's very fast response & fix to any issues that may occur, this script is more than worth the money!

Big Thanks for all my Agility lvls and Marks of Grace!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.