Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

Pandemics Rooftops

(25 reviews)
5.99 USD
Author: [member=Pandemic]

Does the agility rooftops for great XP!

Supports [b]ALL[/b] rooftop courses!

Features:[list]
[*]Auto detects what rooftops you're near, and goes to work
[*]Auto detects food (if you want) and will eat when necessary (currently no banking support, but if there's demand I'll gladly add it)
[*]Supports [b]ALL[/b] rooftops
[*]Picks up all MOGs (marks of grace)
[*]Uses Camelot teletabs (if your have them in your inventory) for great XP at the Seers course (need to do the hard diary)
[/list]Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7514-pandemics-rooftops-599/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7514-pandemics-rooftops-599/[/url]

About Pandemics Rooftops

Author: [member=Pandemic]

Does the agility rooftops for great XP!

Supports [b]ALL[/b] rooftop courses!

Features:[list]
[*]Auto detects what rooftops you're near, and goes to work
[*]Auto detects food (if you want) and will eat when necessary (currently no banking support, but if there's demand I'll gladly add it)
[*]Supports [b]ALL[/b] rooftops
[*]Picks up all MOGs (marks of grace)
[*]Uses Camelot teletabs (if your have them in your inventory) for great XP at the Seers course (need to do the hard diary)
[/list]Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7514-pandemics-rooftops-599/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7514-pandemics-rooftops-599/[/url]

hansfaste

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well, the script works without a hiccup. So its great that way. However; it gets you banned.

I have ran the scripts in 1 hour intervals inbetween regular play, and i got banned.

Bot Busting MODERATE...

TDLR; You get agility, MOG and Banned...

Share this review

Link to review
CecilJon

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bought this script and only after 2 hours of doing Varrock agility course I got a two day ban. I started a new account and wanted to get the early levels of agility out of the way but this script was a waste of money. I cancelled my VIP subscription to Dreambot and wont be buying these scripts again.

Share this review

Link to review
PapaJered

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This script is amazing! Pandemic's scripts are some of only a few scriptwriters that work as a human plays.

Between that and Pandemic's very fast response & fix to any issues that may occur, this script is more than worth the money!

Big Thanks for all my Agility lvls and Marks of Grace!

Share this review

Link to review
ChioRaver

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very few bugs with the bot. I leveled from 50+ with it and had little problems with it, I only run the bot 6 hours at a time but have run it a total of 40+ hours. The creator is quick to respond and try and fix bugs as there brought up.

Share this review

Link to review
kadeembe

Report ·

pretty decent so far seems worth the money thanks a lot also does it drink energy potions

Share this review

Link to review
Bredz

Report ·

Perfect works like butter, i even ran it for 8 hrs straight

Share this review

Link to review
OzzyBot

Report ·

Best bot for agility running, hands down. Works flawlessly and smoothly. Easy to setup and use, and great xp per hour. Anyone who is willing to cough up a few bucks should definitely use this bot.

Share this review

Link to review
Dohtem

Report ·

Give it a 5 out 5

No freezes, and great delays!

Very smooth

Thanks for a good one Pandemic! :P

Share this review

Link to review
Zurmeee

Report ·

Script works flawlessly - had an error with cursor tracking but all is well now. Have yet to try it on higher leveled courses but I'm sure it works perfect!

Share this review

Link to review
bobmanjo

Report ·

Awful bot! Used it at Relleka and got banned the next day, also watching the bot, it would pause a few times and stand there wasting xp. !/5 horrible bot! Don't waste your money on this

Share this review

Link to review
blackhatz

Report ·

Runs smoothly but I've run into a LOT of bans using this script (and my methods are pretty sound I would say) would not recommend this script, especially when it gets to varrock I've found that's where jagex really picks up on the script. Used this script no more than 2 hours ( no more than 50 minutes at a time) with breaks, manual play and a couple of days in between all rendering a ban on my accounts. 

Share this review

Link to review
Jallanm

Report ·

For the most part it works perfectly, but I cant leave it running over night because it always logs me out after just a few hours. Does anyone know of any way I could fix this issue?

Share this review

Link to review
steveyphil

Report ·

Very reliable script, but the rooftop course in Varock is kinda slow. Sometimes it takes about a minute to climb the first wall on the course, but from then on it's perfect. Please can you look into that as it really slows down the xp/hour. Overall, would still recommend as you don't have to baby sit it.

Share this review

Link to review
carbes

Report ·

Works great on all rooftops, just double-check that your mouse is on default zoom (right click -> default zoom) or it won't work.

Share this review

Link to review
Stopitkevin

Report ·

It was very simple to use and ran very well on my POS laptop! Highly Recommend this to anyone wanting to get their agility up.

Share this review

Link to review
Txo

Report ·

I would highly recommend this script for anyone seeking extra help with their Agility training. I've been using it without any issues dealing with misclicks or run failures. Pandemic is extremely helpful with assistance and is quick to respond to any questions asked on the forums. If you're having second thoughts, it's worth every penny. 10/10!

Share this review

Link to review