Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Blast Furnace

(34 reviews)
    29.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Blast Furnace script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    Features
    Supports all bars except bronze bars Pays fee every 10 minutes when under 60 smithing Ice & Gold gloves switching Supports cooling down smelted bars with bucket of water or ice gloves Supports stamina potions to boost run energy Supports coal bag to carry twice as much coal Stops when out of ores or coffer is empty Supports DreamBot's QuickStart Cool dynamic signature Active customer support Requirements
    Started the quest The Giant Dwarf (No requirements to start the quest) Atleast 15 smithing (Optional: You get smithing level to 29 when you finish The Knight's Sword) You must have coins in the coffer before starting the script. It will logout once you have no coins in the coffer. It consumes 72k/hour, so this way you can determine how long you want the script to run.
    Gallery

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7353-⭐-blast-furnace-low-requirements-stamina-potion-coal-bag-ice-gold-gloves⭐/

About # Blast Furnace

DreamBot's # Blast Furnace script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features

• Supports all bars except bronze bars
    • Pays fee every 10 minutes when under 60 smithing
    • Ice & Gold gloves switching
    • Supports cooling down smelted bars with bucket of water or ice gloves
    • Supports stamina potions to boost run energy
    • Supports coal bag to carry twice as much coal
    • Stops when out of ores or coffer is empty
    • Supports DreamBot's QuickStart
    • Cool dynamic signature
    • Active customer support

Requirements

• Started the quest The Giant Dwarf (No requirements to start the quest)
    • Atleast 15 smithing (Optional: You get smithing level to 29 when you finish The Knight's Sword)

You must have coins in the coffer before starting the script. It will logout once you have no coins in the coffer. It consumes 72k/hour, so this way you can determine how long you want the script to run.

Gallery

NfNnmT0.png

HzABjJj.png

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7353--blast-furnace-low-requirements-stamina-potion-coal-bag-ice-gold-gloves/

wisetiger33

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hello everyone. I'm here to give you my sincere review. 

Firstly I want to let you know that @Hashtag who created this script, is a very nice person and you can trust him. Talking about the script, well right now at the moment, it's an ART. We worked togheter to make it much more better than it was before and naturally better than all scripts of "blust furnance" ever. 

What you gain from purchasing: 

1) It gives you ALL FEATURES you need at blust furnance. 

2) It is very PRECISE and ACCURATE. No miss clicks over hours and hours of testing.

3) It is SMART. If by any chance ever he missclick, he instantly realise that and try again without wasting a second. He aslo Log out instantly when there is no ressources left in the bank or money in the coffer. That way he's never stuck being AfK.

4) It is SAFE 100%. After using it days and days there is still no ban. In this case I aslo use the VIP subcription offered by the website. 

5) It is HUMANIt literaly act like a human. It was programmed that way to never give rise to any suspicions. The mouse is moving fast BUT just normally like a real player would do. That way there is no risk.

6) It is FAST.  It was created for speed. The techniques it's using are all made by following the best players in OSRS. With it you can make the maximum profit and bars per hour without any doubt. 

7) It has AFFORDABLE PRICE. Let's admit it, with all the things it offers when compared to others scripts.. Well it's a HUGE GAIN. 

Why chose this script for Blast Furnance? Well As you can see currently on the market, there is 100% no other script as undectable, human, precise, accurate, smart, fast and with all features than he is and all that at the best price possible. 

Link to review
    Xaeton

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great script! (as usual, I'd expect nothing less from Hashtag). It runs flawlessly and has great features integrated for more efficient Blast Furnace runs. The only thing I would recommend is having it fill up the coffer automatically, but that isn't much of a problem. Thank you Hashtag for another great script.

Link to review
    bawdog

Bot is very well scripted as are all of Hashtag's scripts are. I would recommend this script to anyone looking to train smithing while making bank.

Link to review
    bigbooty

Great Script Highly Recommended.

Link to review
    Bredz

This script is great, it does not get stuck overnight or over a long time, its very efficient, I recommend getting a coal bag and Ice gloves, its rediculous how many bars you can get per hour i got about 1800 with mithril bars, But what else is to expect with Hashtag to write the script.

I've got a couple of his scripts 7 to be exact and they are great.

Link to review
    Zaxe

definitely the best blastfurnace script I've used

Link to review
    cosmiccore79

I love it. and thankyou for the free trial that made me fall in love with it. keep up the good work

Link to review
    xaklon

I helped Hashtag to make this work perfectly - amazing script by amazing scripter - disregard any previous posts on bugs - Hashtag works to fix them. Buy this script if you want mad smithing levels with crazy profits.

Link to review
    Plotster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Script works quite well, I am earning a good profit, he was helpful and answered my questions

Link to review
    scottbradleyi

bought last night ran all the way into the morning seamless script thanks !

Link to review
    Aphotiva

· Edited by Aphotiva

Works *almost* perfectly. Depending on the orientation of your camera, or the default camera angle that the bot is set to when logging in after a break, it will frequently misclick and talk to a dwarf off of the trail. This can be a very apparent indication of botting. Despite this, I've ran the bot for approximately 8 hours and have had no issues after manually orienting the camera.

Used ice gloves / stamina / goldsmith gauntlets - all have worked perfectly.

Will update my review if it results in a ban.

Link to review
    OSRSgeeked

the script does exactly what it is supposed to do/ one thing i did not like is that the bot falls out of the line of people running back and forth from where you put coal on belt to the bank/  for just a second it stands still then clicks on either the machine to create bars or back to the bank to restock/ gotten a couple levels already using this script and i love it. 

Link to review
    jkim653

the best script on this forum tbh. got from 30-86 smithing within a week and now make over 1m an hour buy now worth every penny

Link to review
    corey_trevor

Works very smoothly with ice gloves and goldsmithing gauntlets. It also uses stamina pots quickly. 5/5 this is a great script.

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

Running 2 accounts rn, got 1 account from 35-94 smithing all on blast. Done nothing manually, great job yet again Hashtag <3

Link to review
    Cj1010

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script got me to 85 smithing with no bans, and I would recommend to get it.

Link to review
    herre27

Really nice script, been running alot (100+ hours) and no ban so far! Thanks!

Link to review

I have used this script for close to 2 years, definitely worth the investment. I've gotten to 85+ smithing on multiple characters with this script, making tons of profit.

Link to review
    mistraven33

If your someone new to botting and don't know where exactly to start. I recommend following a handful of scripters that deliver great products. And for the price of this right now, I could say its worth every penny considering the anti-cheat system implemented in hashtags scripts. the script works very well and gets itself unstuck if it ever fails at something causing the interaction to look more human. and for the performance of this bot, it's very straightforward as for what the bot does. overall I would recommend trying out any of hashtags scripts as his reputation for caring about his products is quite high. 

very nice bot. 

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

I used the script on about 8 different accounts and the script ran to perfection. Made well over 15M on each of my mules and got my main account to 70 smithing. All in all a great buy. A mundane minigame made easy with this great script.

Link to review
    smiledanny

awesome script! ran with no issues at all, made me money and  40kish smithing xp an hour doing mith bars

Link to review
    Jerryk

amazing script!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.