Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Blast Furnace

(34 reviews)
    29.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Blast Furnace script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    Features
    Supports all bars except bronze bars Pays fee every 10 minutes when under 60 smithing Ice & Gold gloves switching Supports cooling down smelted bars with bucket of water or ice gloves Supports stamina potions to boost run energy Supports coal bag to carry twice as much coal Stops when out of ores or coffer is empty Supports DreamBot's QuickStart Cool dynamic signature Active customer support Requirements
    Started the quest The Giant Dwarf (No requirements to start the quest) Atleast 15 smithing (Optional: You get smithing level to 29 when you finish The Knight's Sword) You must have coins in the coffer before starting the script. It will logout once you have no coins in the coffer. It consumes 72k/hour, so this way you can determine how long you want the script to run.
    Gallery

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7353-⭐-blast-furnace-low-requirements-stamina-potion-coal-bag-ice-gold-gloves⭐/

About # Blast Furnace

DreamBot's # Blast Furnace script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features

• Supports all bars except bronze bars
    • Pays fee every 10 minutes when under 60 smithing
    • Ice & Gold gloves switching
    • Supports cooling down smelted bars with bucket of water or ice gloves
    • Supports stamina potions to boost run energy
    • Supports coal bag to carry twice as much coal
    • Stops when out of ores or coffer is empty
    • Supports DreamBot's QuickStart
    • Cool dynamic signature
    • Active customer support

Requirements

• Started the quest The Giant Dwarf (No requirements to start the quest)
    • Atleast 15 smithing (Optional: You get smithing level to 29 when you finish The Knight's Sword)

You must have coins in the coffer before starting the script. It will logout once you have no coins in the coffer. It consumes 72k/hour, so this way you can determine how long you want the script to run.

Gallery

NfNnmT0.png

HzABjJj.png

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7353--blast-furnace-low-requirements-stamina-potion-coal-bag-ice-gold-gloves/

HTM

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely a money maker, one of my favorite scripts. It has made me mils, definitely a task to get down and the bans are pretty heavy but if you manage to bot long enough to figure out a good routine for this script then i advise this for all your gold farming needs <3

Link to review
    user565328

So far so good, only problem I had was I forgot to put money in the coffer (the little box next to the bank) before starting the script

5/5

I Will post progress later

Link to review
    guyguy818

Really well thought script no bans so far, well worth the 9.99 paid for it, nothing gone from yet.

Link to review
    nercotics

#1BlastFurnace is by far the efficient Script there is, for your time and money. I couldnt and wouldnt use another Script for it. its the best :D

Link to review
    tp743

Very good script! and there was some errors but he fix it fast!

Link to review
    Farquaad

Awesome script with great support, problems found in the script were fixed in a few days.

170k xp/h smithing gold with gauntlets, also great for smithing for profit 1k bars/hour.

Recommended!

Link to review
    Jonachi

I would highly recommend this to any player that wants to make profit on a regular basis . Thumbs up 10/10

Link to review
    hexzx

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

The bot works but feels outdated. For a $10 bot it should include more options, for example using energy potions, a more proper scripted condition to using stamina potion (Right now it keeps using stamina potion till your energy level is above 70). There is also no condition to select for when the bot stops, no movement randomizer. 

The Pathing almost always moves to the same block and can look really suspicious ( For example walking to a tile first before clicking on the chest). 

Overall, the script needs an improvement update as right now it does not justify $10, especially with what feels like no anti-ban.

Link to review
    BT Whip

its a very well made script the coding behind it is spot on , my only issue with the script is it seems to have a very high ban rate on it or just this mini game in general. ive ran 3 accounts all  had 2 hr botting time per day and those account got banned within 48 - 72 hrs after starting to use it 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.