Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

#1BlastFurnace

(28 reviews)
9.99 USD
Author: [member=Hashtag]

DreamBots number one Blast Furnace script.
UP TO 1M GP/HOUR. LOW REQUIREMENTS.

Features: Coal bag, Stamina potions, all bars except Bronze, cools smelted bars with bucket of water, pays fee when under 60 smithing and supports QuickStart. Ask for free trial in the thread. Always updated.

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7353-1-blast-furnace-low-req-up-to-1m-gphour-potions-coal-bag/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7353-1-blast-furnace-low-req-up-to-1m-gphour-potions-coal-bag/[/url]

About #1BlastFurnace

Author: [member=Hashtag]

DreamBots number one Blast Furnace script.
UP TO 1M GP/HOUR. LOW REQUIREMENTS.

Features: Coal bag, Stamina potions, all bars except Bronze, cools smelted bars with bucket of water, pays fee when under 60 smithing and supports QuickStart. Ask for free trial in the thread. Always updated.

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7353-1-blast-furnace-low-req-up-to-1m-gphour-potions-coal-bag/"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7353-1-blast-furnace-low-req-up-to-1m-gphour-potions-coal-bag/[/url]

Xaeton

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great script! (as usual, I'd expect nothing less from Hashtag). It runs flawlessly and has great features integrated for more efficient Blast Furnace runs. The only thing I would recommend is having it fill up the coffer automatically, but that isn't much of a problem. Thank you Hashtag for another great script.

Share this review

Link to review
bawdog

Report ·

Bot is very well scripted as are all of Hashtag's scripts are. I would recommend this script to anyone looking to train smithing while making bank.

Share this review

Link to review
Bredz

Report ·

This script is great, it does not get stuck overnight or over a long time, its very efficient, I recommend getting a coal bag and Ice gloves, its rediculous how many bars you can get per hour i got about 1800 with mithril bars, But what else is to expect with Hashtag to write the script.

I've got a couple of his scripts 7 to be exact and they are great.

Share this review

Link to review
cosmiccore79

Report ·

I love it. and thankyou for the free trial that made me fall in love with it. keep up the good work

Share this review

Link to review
xaklon

Report ·

I helped Hashtag to make this work perfectly - amazing script by amazing scripter - disregard any previous posts on bugs - Hashtag works to fix them. Buy this script if you want mad smithing levels with crazy profits.

Share this review

Link to review
Cj1010

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script got me to 85 smithing with no bans, and I would recommend to get it.

Share this review

Link to review
herre27

Report ·

Really nice script, been running alot (100+ hours) and no ban so far! Thanks!

Share this review

Link to review

Report ·

I have used this script for close to 2 years, definitely worth the investment. I've gotten to 85+ smithing on multiple characters with this script, making tons of profit.

Share this review

Link to review
mistraven33

Report ·

If your someone new to botting and don't know where exactly to start. I recommend following a handful of scripters that deliver great products. And for the price of this right now, I could say its worth every penny considering the anti-cheat system implemented in hashtags scripts. the script works very well and gets itself unstuck if it ever fails at something causing the interaction to look more human. and for the performance of this bot, it's very straightforward as for what the bot does. overall I would recommend trying out any of hashtags scripts as his reputation for caring about his products is quite high. 

very nice bot. 

Share this review

Link to review
Zrmullerusn

Report ·

I used the script on about 8 different accounts and the script ran to perfection. Made well over 15M on each of my mules and got my main account to 70 smithing. All in all a great buy. A mundane minigame made easy with this great script.

Share this review

Link to review
smiledanny

Report ·

awesome script! ran with no issues at all, made me money and  40kish smithing xp an hour doing mith bars

Share this review

Link to review
hoke2012

Report ·

Definitely a money maker, one of my favorite scripts. It has made me mils, definitely a task to get down and the bans are pretty heavy but if you manage to bot long enough to figure out a good routine for this script then i advise this for all your gold farming needs <3

Share this review

Link to review
Zaxe

Report ·

definitely the best blastfurnace script I've used

Share this review

Link to review
user565328

Report ·

So far so good, only problem I had was I forgot to put money in the coffer (the little box next to the bank) before starting the script

5/5

I Will post progress later

Share this review

Link to review
guyguy818

Report ·

Really well thought script no bans so far, well worth the 9.99 paid for it, nothing gone from yet.

Share this review

Link to review
nercotics

Report ·

#1BlastFurnace is by far the efficient Script there is, for your time and money. I couldnt and wouldnt use another Script for it. its the best :D

Share this review

Link to review
tp743

Report ·

Very good script! and there was some errors but he fix it fast!

Share this review

Link to review
Farquaad

Report ·

Awesome script with great support, problems found in the script were fixed in a few days.

170k xp/h smithing gold with gauntlets, also great for smithing for profit 1k bars/hour.

Recommended!

Share this review

Link to review
Jonachi

Report ·

I would highly recommend this to any player that wants to make profit on a regular basis . Thumbs up 10/10

Share this review

Link to review
hexzx

Report ·

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

The bot works but feels outdated. For a $10 bot it should include more options, for example using energy potions, a more proper scripted condition to using stamina potion (Right now it keeps using stamina potion till your energy level is above 70). There is also no condition to select for when the bot stops, no movement randomizer. 

The Pathing almost always moves to the same block and can look really suspicious ( For example walking to a tile first before clicking on the chest). 

Overall, the script needs an improvement update as right now it does not justify $10, especially with what feels like no anti-ban.

Share this review

Link to review