Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Item Mixing

(10 reviews)
    14.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Item Mixing script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    Features
    Supports any bank location Supports mixing almost any items together Supports task system Active customer support

See more information at https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6897-⭐-1-item-mixing-mix-any-items-task-system-great-moneymaking-amazing-⭐/

About # Item Mixing

DreamBot's # Item Mixing script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features

• Supports any bank location
    • Supports mixing almost any items together
    • Supports task system
    • Active customer support

AVSmh34.png

See more information at https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6897--1-item-mixing-mix-any-items-task-system-great-moneymaking-amazing-/

oh_my_goth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

10-Scripts in one, so to speak. This script has the possibility of kicking out 3 + of the current Premium SDN scripts. Deffinitely recommend buying.

Link to review
    tmc504

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great script for money making. makes me 2m a day on 1 account.

Link to review
    Dinosaurs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very undervalued script for how many things it can do. Working great so far!

Link to review
    Thunderclees

great all in one replacer for a lot of scripts. would recommend.

Link to review
    PhoenixFox

This is a fantastic script that simplifies so much. I have an account dedicated to only using this script to train up certain stats. The second I see the black bar with white text appear, I know the script will work flawlessly until it is complete or I shut it off. A+ bot. 

Link to review
    Mt Olympus

· Edited by Mt Olympus

It has a pattern. its able to take items out of the bank too quickly to the point its almost not human like. Will click the first item, wait a few seconds reclick the first item then mix. Theres no antipattern and stays the same throughout the whole process. Tested it out in f2p and got banned but im not sure if it was for this or lily's sheep shearer. Testing it out for 30-60 minutes in p2p. It seems many people have already used this script so jagex might already know this pattern. It does what its intended to do but use with caution. 

Upon further inspection I think I saw some miss clicking however when it comes out of the bank it will try to mix the items quickly that it will not register thus creating a very obvious pattern to detect. 

Will change rating depending on the longevity of the account

Link to review
    snare214

Script was a little glitchy getting started, clicking on the wrong items, but it smoothed itself out.

Overall, great script to save time and make money.

Link to review
    corey_trevor

As others have said, this is an amazing all in one script that you can use to train several different skills. 5/5 I would definitely recommend buying.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.