Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Firemaking

(13 reviews)
    9.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Firemaking script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is AIO and supports following features: Every log, multiple locations, fast experience. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4725-⭐-firemaking-aio-every-log-many-areas-fast-experience-antiban-⭐/

About # Firemaking

DreamBot's # Firemaking script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

This script is AIO and supports following features: Every log, multiple locations, fast experience. This script has an active developer.

See the thread for more information: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4725--firemaking-aio-every-log-many-areas-fast-experience-antiban-/

OUS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such an easy script to use and im not tech savvy,

thread explains it all simple , had some minor issues with my client but quick message and quick reply from hashtag and was a simple fix on my end

my second hashtag script and would recommend to everyone 

Link to review
    hero6846

best FM bot ive used, 5 stars

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

Only used to get to 50 firemaking for wintertodt. Worked well for what I needed it for!

Link to review
    Cj1010

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script got me to 70 fire making with no bans, and would recommend. Was really fast.

Link to review
    Leon

Works great had some issue's but Hashtag quickly helped me understand, great for lvling towards Wintertodt!

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

Solid and simple firemaking script. It is very human like and has not got any of my accounts banned.

Link to review
    smiledanny

awesome script, got 70 fire making in one shot, no issues. 

Link to review
    HTM

Probably the easiest 99 i've ever gotten and within a few days. a VERY aio script and simple to use. i love it just like all the other hash scripts <3

Link to review
    Richy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great script, quick to reply to pm's I would definitely recommend it to friends!

Link to review
    tal96

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

bit slow @ varrock west bank when banking but better than the others on here

Link to review
    7Interests

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Bought the script for a nice price.

Works perfectly for me in the varrock west bank with any log.

(Used willow and maple so far)

Am not getting stuck and got around 160k xp an hour depending on the log I am using ofcourse.

Would recommend if you are looking for a firemaking script!

Be aware that Wintertodt is out, and that if you are botting over 55 firemaking people are going to ask you questions like: Why are you making fires when you are 55+ you should go to wintertodt.

I always monitor when I use a script and when people talk to me I can always pause the script and explain to them that I had like 4000 logs in my bank and wanted to use them for firemaking xp.

But besides that 5/5 works good.

- 7Interests

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.