Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Nano Fletcher

(4 reviews)
    5.99 USD
    Author: @Neffarion

See the thread for more information http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6588-399aio-nano-fletcher-fully-fledged-complete-aio-fletcher/.

DakotaDS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Exquisitely an amazing system here. I used this script with everything-plus available at had while using a free script and the differences are amazing. I've used this script and the other for the same period of time and the Anti-Ban system is literally no words to explain it. The account I have been using this on was not banned while my suicide account was banned. I have a lot of confidence in this script and if you need to fletch for whatever reason, this is definitely worth it, hands down.

I've been playing RS since I was eight and was skeptical of bitting. Neffarion, you have blown my mind in how these work with so much simplicity. Cannot provide enough kudos to you and what you do. A+++

This also is my first bot/script attempt and experience ever and I am totally mind-blown. ;) ;) :)

Link to review

Great script, worked really well. I got 99 fletching in a week. I'd recommend this script if you're looking for a quick 99. Ran for at least 8hrs daily, no ban in sight.

Link to review
    Blazin 14

Amazing script, thanks for the trial! Looking foward to the herbalore script after this!

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.