Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

# Mining

(38 reviews)
    14.99 USD
    DreamBot's # Mining script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag
    Features
    Supports almost all locations Can mine at mining guild Can mine rune essence at Varrock and Ardougne Anticipates rocks to beat other bots (see the GIFs below) Can switch worlds when no rocks to mine Fast powermining Easy setup Active customer support Anticipating makes sure you beat other bots!
    Anticipating off (other bots use this):

Anticipating on (no other bot does this):

See more information at http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6537-mining-pro-mine-almost-anywhere-mining-guild-anti-patterning-bank-drop-easy-setup/

About # Mining

DreamBot's # Mining script
    Look at the product reviews below to find out why DreamBot users love this script!
    Script brought to you by @Hashtag

Features

• Supports almost all locations
    • Can mine at mining guild
    • Can mine rune essence at Varrock and Ardougne
    • Anticipates rocks to beat other bots (see the GIFs below)
    • Can switch worlds when no rocks to mine
    • Fast powermining
    • Easy setup
    • Active customer support

Anticipating makes sure you beat other bots!

Anticipating off (other bots use this):

Vt5Avra.gif

Anticipating on (no other bot does this):

mNvmPaO.gif

See more information at http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6537-mining-pro-mine-almost-anywhere-mining-guild-anti-patterning-bank-drop-easy-setup/

tjet

· Edited by tjet
    adding more info

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very fast and reliable. Hashtag makes some pretty good scripts.

I recommend this, no doubt.  

*EDIT: I wanted to note how nice the GUI, selection system, and overall featureset makes this well worth it. As well as the anti-ban, it seems to work well.

Link to review
    Bredz

Great script, with anticipate you will beat regular players and bots. Another great script by Hashtag.

Link to review
    YoYoYoshi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome mining bot. Antiban is pretty coo. Very easy to use. 20+ hours so far, just getting started.

Link to review
    hero6846

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

best WC bot ive used, 5 stars will recomend

Link to review
    tyateds

My favorite script by far on any botting program. Thanks Hashtag!

Link to review
    Exenedis

Overall good product, small issue with banking but other than that it's great!

Link to review
    Sinestesia

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

The script was great! worked very good, great money and XP But my account get banned after 11:32:00 using it. I'm so freaking sad cause this is the first time I use a bot and I get banned  :C too many years lost... I really cant believe it. 

So maybe the antiban can be improved. Everything else works perfectly fine!

I hope my feedback help you!

P.S: if anyone think that I can recover my account I would really appreciate your help as I say... is too many years on it, I don't want to start over. :c

Picture1.png

Link to review
    badnews771

One of the first scripts I purchased on here. Bot is very useful to be able to pick any rocks to mine, giving you control on where you mine and what kind of rocks you want to. Hashtag is very active on here, when using this I noticed that the rune essence portion was not work and I was able to get a hold of him within a couple of hours to get it fixed. He is very helpful and is willing to fix issues with his scripts that arise. If you're looking for a mining script this is the one to get.

Link to review
    Phorbidden

This scripts runs so smooth its on another level and I feel comfortable using it. I don't feel a Ban hovering over me the whole time I use it.

Link to review
    Mrtoxic3

best custom and reliable bot works flawless! 

Link to review
    corey_trevor

Very reliable and works great for banking iron in the mining guild  Almost level 85 mining all thanks to this script.  Just like #1 woodcutting it has a great GUI for selecting custom areas. 5/5 I would definitely recommend this script.

Link to review
    renegaderaide

I wanted to prelude this review with a disclaimer that the only account I've used this bot on did receive a temporary 2 day ban; however, I believe that ban was the result of a buggy pest control script that is also on this site. That being said, this is a phenomenal script.

Loading the script is very straightforward. The interface is sleek, simple, and efficient. I used this bot intermittently till 75 mining without any hassles. I was smart about my use. I took breaks, looked for worlds with minimal people around and managed to go by undetected. That's not to say the not isn't perfect. If you leave it long enough in the mining guild people will pick up that you aren't a human. As will a lot of mining bots when you are around people you want to baby it. 

All around this is a phenomenally scripted program that is relatively undetectable if you give it the necessary precautions. 

Cheers Hashtag on another solid script.

Link to review
    crusher69

This is for sure the best mining bot on the market right now.

Link to review
    snare214

Just purchased this script but so far it has been working great! Hashtag is a great person to purchase scripts from as he is very active an always keeping scripts up to date.

No other mining script that I have used has the ability to predict hits. This makes it way more successful than all other scripts I have tried.

Link to review
    byronwu123

Flawless bot, cheap and very reliable

Link to review
    blackhatmagi

I like the world hopping/anticipate features

Haven't used too too much, more into Blast ;)

Link to review
    Cj1010

· Edited by Cj1010

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script helped me powermine iron to 75 mining with no bans whatsoever and would definitely recommend. 

Link to review
    xxPLOUFFExx

Flawless bot. Been using on main for months!

Highly recommend! 

Link to review
    beans123

Amazing bot by an amazing scripter, had no issues with it and runs perfect.

Link to review
    Zrmullerusn

Botting mining is one of the more risky things to bot in osrs but so far I have had no issued with this script. I've ran it on multiple accounts with a 100% success rate(0 bans) and couldn't be more satisfied. Mining is a garbage skill to grind and this script remediates the mind dulling experience by doing it for you.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.