Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

#1Mining

(33 reviews)
4.99 USD
Author: @Hashtag

Description: Can mine any rock at any location. Supports Mining guild. Beats other bots. Simple setup 
Thread: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6537-mining-pro-mine-almost-anywhere-mining-guild-anti-patterning-bank-drop-easy-setup/

About #1Mining

Author: @Hashtag

Description: Can mine any rock at any location. Supports Mining guild. Beats other bots. Simple setup 

Thread: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6537-mining-pro-mine-almost-anywhere-mining-guild-anti-patterning-bank-drop-easy-setup/

Thomaschii

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Flawless and accurate bot. Worth the money. It's reliable!

Share this review

Link to review
demdc

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nice and stable! A very good/easy rock selection sistem too..

really good script.

Share this review

Link to review
Cj1010

Report ·

· Edited by Cj1010

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In my honest opinion Hashtag makes the best scripts on Dreambot. I own 6 of his scripts and they are all flawless. This script helped me powermine iron to 75 mining with no bans whatsoever and would definitely recommend. 

Share this review

Link to review
xxPLOUFFExx

Report ·

Flawless bot. Been using on main for months!

Highly recommend! 

Share this review

Link to review
beans123

Report ·

Amazing bot by an amazing scripter, had no issues with it and runs perfect.

Share this review

Link to review
Zrmullerusn

Report ·

Botting mining is one of the more risky things to bot in osrs but so far I have had no issued with this script. I've ran it on multiple accounts with a 100% success rate(0 bans) and couldn't be more satisfied. Mining is a garbage skill to grind and this script remediates the mind dulling experience by doing it for you.

Share this review

Link to review
kftsang

Report ·

Totally worth the price! Although it would be nice if the gp/hr can also be displayed.

Share this review

Link to review
wewfy

Report ·

Runs smoothly no problem, since its a one time payment and infinite support it's a win-win deal.

Share this review

Link to review
PhoenixFox

Report ·

It does what exactly what is promised with no headaches. I have tried it on multiple accounts getting from 1-50ish mining overnight. 

Share this review

Link to review
davidgascon

Report ·

Wonderful script so far. First purchase within dreambot and well worth it.

Share this review

Link to review
JoeSchmo

Report ·

Works as intended. Would love for an auto log off feature, if there isn't one that I'm missing.

Share this review

Link to review
sevendm

Report ·

Super easy to use and smooth mining too. This is the best miner bot that you can find on dreambot. The antiban behavior is awesome is doing all the thing that you do for you. Nice job.

Share this review

Link to review
Wuenderwumen

Report ·

· Edited by Wuenderwumen

Rated 4.5 Stars because:

1) Script is flawless. Worked it at mining guild, no probs for around 8hrs constant mining. (I'd reccomend doing nothing more than 2hrs of same actions if you value your account)

2) Doing irons around 35-40kxp/hr (with bank, 65+ mining, no boosts, drag/rune pic)

Cons:
i) didn't really see the cursor "prehover" over the rock as described in the forum post. But nonetheless anti-bans seem legit.

Recommendations for future updates:

a) to include 2-tick mining for fast xp (105k xp/hr)

b) to include mining at motherlode mine (though i'm sure for the effort you'd want to create a new script and charge accordingly)

c) include break handler (like in your NMZ script) would be useful (instead of having to rely on the client one)

Parting words:

Kudos to hashtag again, for a great job done. Big fan of his scripts.

Disclaimer:
I'm not in anyway related to the scripter and botting is against the rules. Bot smart not hard.

Share this review

Link to review
Kingdom78934

Report ·

I got a Trial and was hooked, the best one I have ever used, flawless design worth the money plus some! Best scriptor on this site

Share this review

Link to review
ikheetemiel

Report ·

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Seriously the best mining script I've used. Easy to use lay-out. MUST BUY!

Hashtag is very helpfull, if you have any problems with his scripts he will find a way to fix it.

If you want to invest in good up-to-date scripts, go with Hashtag.

Share this review

Link to review
RIP Harambe

Report ·

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great script. Hashtag's scripts are always on point. 10/10

Share this review

Link to review
Sinestesia

Report ·

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

The script was great! worked very good, great money and XP But my account get banned after 11:32:00 using it. I'm so freaking sad cause this is the first time I use a bot and I get banned  :C too many years lost... I really cant believe it. 

So maybe the antiban can be improved. Everything else works perfectly fine!

I hope my feedback help you!

P.S: if anyone think that I can recover my account I would really appreciate your help as I say... is too many years on it, I don't want to start over. :c

Picture1.png

Share this review

Link to review
badnews771

Report ·

One of the first scripts I purchased on here. Bot is very useful to be able to pick any rocks to mine, giving you control on where you mine and what kind of rocks you want to. Hashtag is very active on here, when using this I noticed that the rune essence portion was not work and I was able to get a hold of him within a couple of hours to get it fixed. He is very helpful and is willing to fix issues with his scripts that arise. If you're looking for a mining script this is the one to get.

Share this review

Link to review
Phorbidden

Report ·

This scripts runs so smooth its on another level and I feel comfortable using it. I don't feel a Ban hovering over me the whole time I use it.

Share this review

Link to review