Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'quester'.
So I am currently working on some scripts and I have spent some time developing a quester for Cook's Assistant. Albeit simple, as of the moment this is the largest script I have been working on and I figured I'd share the code here for both critique and perhaps to help another Dreambot Novice. I have included all notes/references and what-have-you. I will paste the code here for archival reasons and because it isn't anything I'd link on my GitHub atm. This project absorbed some Areas, webwalking, and just overall reference from various places on the forum but I relied heavily on th