Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why don't my scripts show up in local?

Time

I am trying to get my scripts to show up so  I can test them but they will not show up.  I even went from intelleji to eclipse because I could not find out how to export it off of intelleji.  I went to eclipse hit export, jar file, dreambot, scripts ok and nothing shows up when I open up the client.  Any help please I can skype and screenshare so you can see whats going on.  Thank you.

okay well first is the script without any errors (check for redlines or anything that seems off)   if everything is fine  make sure you have the .jar in the correct folder 

okay well first is the script without any errors (check for redlines or anything that seems off)   if everything is fine  make sure you have the .jar in the correct folder 

What would the correct folder be?  The dreambot scripts folder? And yes no errors are in the script.  I even made one where I copied and pasted the tutorial script to make sure it was not just me.

What would the correct folder be?  The dreambot scripts folder? And yes no errors are in the script.  I even made one where I copied and pasted the tutorial script to make sure it was not just me.

is the location of you're dreambot folder something like 

C:\Users\name\DreamBot\Scripts

is the location of you're dreambot folder something like 

C:\Users\name\DreamBot\Scripts

Yes sir why is that wrong?

no its supposed to be like that so thats fine 

I have work in 5 hours so hopefully you can help me tomorrow?  Idk what is wrong I followed the tutorials and what not I would rather use intelleji but the eclipse tutorial seemed easier but I didnt try on both compilers.  Thank you.

I am trying to get my scripts to show up so  I can test them but they will not show up.  I even went from intelleji to eclipse because I could not find out how to export it off of intelleji.  I went to eclipse hit export, jar file, dreambot, scripts ok and nothing shows up when I open up the client.  Any help please I can skype and screenshare so you can see whats going on.  Thank you.

You are likely missing / have an incorrect script manifest.

It should be located right above your main class.

@ScriptManifest(author = "Time", category = Category.MINIGAME, name = "Your Script Name", version = 1.0)

public class Example extends AbstractScript {

}

Edit: Also make sure you check the project box that you want to export, then make sure "Export all output folders for checked projects" and "Export Java source files and resources" are checked. On mine, "Compress the contents of the JAR file" and "Add directory entries" are also checked, nothing else. After exporting, make sure to hit refresh in the DreamBot client.

Let me know if you need further help.

You are likely missing / have an incorrect script manifest.

It should be located right above your main class.

@ScriptManifest(author = "Time", category = Category.MINIGAME, name = "Your Script Name", version = 1.0)

public class Example extends AbstractScript {

}

Edit: Also make sure you check the project box that you want to export, then make sure "Export all output folders for checked projects" and "Export Java source files and resources" are checked. On mine, "Compress the contents of the JAR file" and "Add directory entries" are also checked, nothing else. After exporting, make sure to hit refresh in the DreamBot client.

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks man I will definitely try that and let you know if it works.  Yeah still no luck but I did not have those boxes checked So i am making more progress.

Thanks man I will definitely try that and let you know if it works.  Yeah still no luck but I did not have those boxes checked So i am making more progress.

If you don't mind posting your code, go ahead so I can help you. If you'd rather not make it public, post it to an unlisted pastebin and PM me the link. I will check over your manifest and make sure it's in the right place. I will also try to export it to a .jar on my PC and see if it appears for me. We can go from there - I'm guessing it will be something pretty simple. 

Let me know!

Archived