Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [buying] 50-100m OSRS GP

King Castle

Hello Guys,

i am new to this site and i want to buy between 50-100 OSRS GP because i lost a lot of it at staking.

I can pay with Paypal - i heard i have to use Family & Friends. I hope when you sell to me u can help me :)

I will go first on trusted users. I Pay around 1.20$/m.

Greetz

King Castle

My friend told me that i have to pay with family & friends option because i cant cancel this payment option. I Just want some OSRS and the prices on the big websites are much more then here....

My friend told me that i have to pay with family & friends option because i cant cancel this payment option. I Just want some OSRS and the prices on the big websites are much more then here....

You can cancel that payment option.

We can do BTC mate.

Cleared my messages

You can cancel that payment option.

We can do BTC mate.

Cleared my messages

Family & Friends payment option is a risk for the buyer, not the seller. When he pays with f&f there is no buyers protection. King Castle pm'ed you.

Family & Friends payment option is a risk for the buyer, not the seller. When he pays with f&f there is no buyers protection. King Castle pm'ed you.

You do know you can chargeback with Family and Friends right?

Archived