Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • HowTo: Break System

Donald Trump

GUI

e18cb0d77d.png

Initially you'll need to ensure you've added an account to the client and simply select it and you're ready to proceed....

1. ADD
    2. Enter Desired Values
    3. SAVE
    4. PROFIT???

Settings

Break Settings
    Interval - How often the break system will trigger
    Preset Hour - When a script starts the timer will start so if you put 1 it'll trigger this break in 1 hour.
    Preset Min - Same as above
    Duration - Easy enough
    Use Preset Interval - Leave this unticked to ensure just Interval & Duration is used, tick to switch to Preset values.

Interval Options
    Deviate Interval - If you tick this and leave default setting the break will trigger either 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after the defined values in Break Settings.
    Randomize - Similar to above but much more recommended, it'll use a random deviation according to the input value range. In this case it'll be any minute from -10 to +10.

Duration Options
    Same principle as the interval options but for the duration of the break itself.

Further Explanation

Break Settings:
    Interval: 180 Minutes
    Duration: 10 Minutes

Interval Options:
    Deviate Interval - Ticked
    Randomize - Ticked
    Deviation: 10 Minutes

Duration Options:
    Deviate Duration - Ticked
    Randomize - Ticked
    Deviation: 5 Minutes

Explanation -  Once the script has started this specific break would normally trigger in 3 hours but because of the interval options, it'll trigger anywhere from 2.9 - 3.1 hours from the initial script start. The duration is 10 minutes initially but the options dictate the break will last for 5 - 15 minutes.

Pit Falls

• The biggest pitfall for me is there is no save/loading system for breaks, I would like to just select a predefined break/s in the GUI or via QuickStart.
    • While in combat the break system may skip the break because it can't logout.

Tips

• If you're botting Sand Crabs why should you have a break?
    • Any method considered an AFK method, why break?
    • Think about the amount of botting time you're dedicating to breaks. Is it actually needed?
    • Got a tip you want to share? Post it in a reply.

Enjoy!

I love the break system. However, it doesn't seem to affect my ban rate. Maybe because I don't have any kind of VPN set up? I have a question about the break system though. Do all the intervals begin when I start the bot? For instance, let's say I want to bot ~6 hours a day. I set up my break system like this:

Break 1:

Interval: 50 Minutes

Break 2:

Interval: 360 Minutes
    Duration: 1080 Minutes

The output I would hope for is for the bot to run for ~6 hours with 6 breaks, and then would begin a ~18-hour break. Is this right?

I love the break system. However, it doesn't seem to affect my ban rate. Maybe because I don't have any kind of VPN set up? I have a question about the break system though. Do all the intervals begin when I start the bot? For instance, let's say I want to bot ~6 hours a day. I set up my break system like this:

Break 1:

Interval: 50 Minutes

Break 2:

Interval: 360 Minutes

Duration: 1080 Minutes

The output I would hope for is for the bot to run for ~6 hours with 6 breaks, and then would begin a ~18-hour break. Is this right?

Yes it looks just about right. Breaks boils down to your paranoia and depends on the end goals you're trying to achieve. Maybe a better solution is to use the timeout command so once client is open for 6 hours it'll kill it. Saves you some cpu doing that too. Best to experiment with various setups to ultimately allow you to decide if certain bots should have breaks for example.

Yes it looks just about right. Breaks boils down to your paranoia and depends on the end goals you're trying to achieve. Maybe a better solution is to use the timeout command so once client is open for 6 hours it'll kill it. Saves you some cpu doing that too. Best to experiment with various setups to ultimately allow you to decide if certain bots should have breaks for example.

That makes sense. I had a few suicide bots, but on the accounts I tried to go for any kind of 99 got banned before reaching level 40.

• 6 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

does the "accounts" tab not really matter? for example will a breaks setting for account1 also work for account2? assuming it's selected in the script start?

edit: client deleted my other saved acc's idk why, fixed now, can see multiple accounts on break system

Archived