Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Xephy's Gargoyle Slayer - $4.99

What it does:

This script kills gargoyles using the slayer skill's auto rock hammer ability for insane GP/H.

- Supports salve graveyard teleport tabs and kharyrll teleport tabs to bank.

- Supports SGS spec,  Super attack/strengths, Super combats.

- Intelligent break handling

- Supports Guthans

- Supports alching

H2gyCVI.png

Requirements:

- 75 slayer

- Decent combat level

- Desert treasure completed* (only when using kharyll teleports)

- Auto Rock-hammer slayer unlock

- Nose peg or Slayer helmet

Instructions:

- Start in Morytania

- If alching items: Bring sufficient nature & fire runes & ensure that the maximum alch value is over 100k (right click alch button)

- If using guthans: Make sure it isn't close to breaking

- Have a ring of wealth equipped (Ensure "Coin looting" is toggled "ON")

- Start the script with your intended gear equipped

- Start the script with Nose peg or Slayer helmet in your inventory

- Have enough teleports in your inventory to sustain yourself. It will NOT grab teleports.

Inventory example below:

y739ue1.png

KxhradX.png

Purchase here tSXmy6S.png

Any bugs found can be reported in this discord channel: https://discord.gg/9csKjas

Script Review: 

Proggies:

DA4khuF.png

4-5 Hour of breaking

V7fO2Vf.png

9hpt9BR.png

589c1eg.png

In welfare, using monkfish, no guthans, alching items, with a 40 minute break:

F3shr8h.png

YVFo5Q7.png

In welfare, using monkfish, no guthans, alching items, with a 2 hour break:

6iVn68D.png

6arr7oL.png

Update log: 

V1.0 - Initial release.

V1.01 - Walking tightened up.

V1.02 - Food amount added to GUI, Edited health to heal at higher HPs, quicker response time.

V1.1 - Combat rework, Reworked antiban, Improved kills/hr.

V1.11 - Added colored slayer helmets.

V1.2 - Major FPS fix.

V1.3 - Framework reworked, SGS spec added, Super potions, efficiency update.

V1.4 - Major structural updates, added super combats, profit tracker, better combat logic, better state handling, more intelligent gear checking, degradable primary gear support, more paint display.

V1.5 - Smoother interactions, fixed one minor bug, break handling so it doesn't break while in combat or in potentially dangerous zones.

V1.6 - Added overall profit tracking through a database, added the option to not loot fire runes or pure essence, made the combat more smooth to not seem like it exits combat so abruptly.

V1.7 - Made some changes to the way it interacts with new gargoyles and the conditions for what makes it reiterate through the loop. Also solved a break manager issue. It will now exit to the area outside of the gargoyles if it's meant to take a break. It'll resume normal activity after the break is done. 

V1.71 - Minor combat framework rework, added GUI option to wait until loot appears. Smarter gargoyle handling when enemies attack the gargoyle that's aggressive towards you.

V1.72 - Fixes the issue listed where if an account wasn't set, then it'd cause it to throw errors. Also changed the way price checking is done, so it will no longer stall out if OSBuddy is down. I also altered the logic for retaliating against gargoyles that are already being attacked.

V1.73 - Small paint fix

V1.74 - GUI update, banking fix

Planned: hop if x amount of players as it can sometimes get quite crowded after i afk for a few hours

Message me on discord for more active responses!

*Trials will be given at my discretion*

Looks nice, do you have any proof of the 600K/HR minimum? Also, why not let the user decide if they want to use the unlocked auto rock-hammer or just let the script use a rock-hammer. Looks pretty nice though.

Looks nice, do you have any proof of the 600K/HR minimum? Also, why not let the user decide if they want to use the unlocked auto rock-hammer or just let the script use a rock-hammer. Looks pretty nice though.

It could be implemented. This is a pretty rough 1.0, I'd like to add availability for all features and ways of killing them. As for the minimum, killing any monster where you're relying on a drop table isn't guaranteed a minimum gp/h, but I've yet to experience less than 600k in 12 hours of testing.

How do people actually get accounts with stats good enough to use scripts like this? If your not botting the account to get the stats then it seems like taking the chance is a waste and if you are botting the accounts I assume your not botting more than 6 hours a day to try and avoid being banned which would take forever to get stats for Gargoyles. Any insight?

Well obviously bot at your own discretion. I had a person come to me and request that I made this script privately for him, and then released it upon his request. He should be commenting shortly actually. Maybe his comment will provide a second opinion.

Hey all, I'm the requester of this script. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures or screenshots CURRENTLY. (Soon to EDIT)

- The XP I've earned has not been tracked but I am changing that (Crystal Math Labs) for a future proggy.

Wyverns are pretty notorious for GP/XP money making, unfortunately due to their low requirement this makes them PACKED, and not very "AFK".

Gargoyles however are not really something that is dominantly known for being botted. Alone, with people being in the area for their respective tasks, I've never had a problem getting a solid flow of kills while using this script. The XP here got me from 85-87 Attack/Defense as well as ~750K Strength XP clearing me to 99. The Gargoyles do however have a fairly weak defense, and offense. 

The intentions I had for this script were to be something that I did NOT bot for 6-8 hours straight. We've done a 3-4 hour run. But as you are aware a 75 Slayer account takes time and care. So, this script PERSONALLY is used for as a money maker (Bond = 4-5 Hours) while playing my alt accounts, or while I am doing chores (fucking dishes suck). It's a solid state of income with a low risk of any additional attention. Most people are only there for tasks so they're more than likely not going to talk with you or socialize (if they are then you're probably playing a Role Playing Server...). > This is confirmed, I check my chat logs often.

Currently I am looking of more ways to incorporate more clever 'anti-ban' techniques, as @@Xephy continues his efforts in making this script something marvelous! So definitely FOLLOW this thread or just do yourself the deed and BUY this script to join in on the GAINZ. $4.99 can be made back in less than 1 day of botting. I'm currently rebuilding my bank so all ITEMS and alchables have been used to upgrade gear. I may take a few screenies of my inventory whenever I finish a trip and let you all know Length/Amt Earned/XP/Kill Amt.

EDIT: I currently hold 2.5K Garg Kills, with a 1.8K Streak.

I can say this project has been nothing but absolute fun, and I opened this up to you all in hopes that others can get in on this dope script.

Just bought, see how it runs.

Cheers

Absolutely. Get back to me if you'd like to see anything else added to it or encounter any sort of problems. Happy botting!

Edit - If you get the chance, screenshot some progress reports for the forums :)

Hey  Xephy, i ran it for about 5hours on and off, Its runs okay with rubbish gear, saving up for guthans. 

The first 10-15 mins it runs great with looting and killing cause of aggro. After aggro drops it takes awhile to grab a next kill. It afk's alot and it miss clicks alot. Have to babysit cause it runs a bit laggy and have died a few times. Another than that it a decent script can't wait for more updates.

Didn't take any progress reports, will do when i get guthans.

Cheers

Archived