Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I think they can now detect the client

thalken

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. 

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal. 

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account 

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. 

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community. 

Regards, 
    Jagex

thats what i greeted with this morning after logging on and being kicked off.. the account isn't a fresh account and i didn't suicide bot and only used paid scripts and covert mode and only managed to bot for around 3 hours on a members server.. its only  a 48 hour ban but it probably means i wont be able to bot that account anymore, i just thought i would take the time to warn others

I feel this is just another tactic to scare you into thinking they have the upper hand. 

This could be true but I highly doubt it. 3 hours of botting a premium script with covert and babysitting everything was fine.. logged on this morning on the bot client and get kicked off after 15 seconds and then get banned. maybe they have found a way to detect the client now like the post i see not so long ago about the piece of script they think is linked to finding the bot client.. no one but Jagex know for sure, but I do know I have never been banned before for botting and I botted countless 99's without a warning.. they most definitely stepped up their game on the bot detection maybe KingDuco was right in saying this is the end of a botting era 

This could be true but I highly doubt it. 3 hours of botting a premium script with covert and babysitting everything was fine.. logged on this morning on the bot client and get kicked off after 15 seconds and then get banned. maybe they have found a way to detect the client now like the post i see not so long ago about the piece of script they think is linked to finding the bot client.. no one but Jagex know for sure, but I do know I have never been banned before for botting and I botted countless 99's without a warning.. they most definitely stepped up their game on the bot detection maybe KingDuco was right in saying this is the end of a botting era 

Most people would agree that the days of botting your main to high levels is gone. Now, it's more lucrative and a better usage of time to set up bigger gold farms and get as much as you can out of the accounts as possible. I've made 100m+ by just making large farms to test my scripts out. 

Archived